How I tone tone my hair at home and colour melt my roots. Hi there! Thanks for watching! This is a method I’ve been using for a few years to tone my hair and I added a trick to prolong my balayage ombre/highlights by darkening my roots and melting it together! It is quick, easy and affordable to do!
- Wella 20 Volume Cream Developer
- Wella Permanent Liquid Hair Color 4A/237 Medium Ash Brown
- Wella Permanent Liquid Toner T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- Mixing Bowl & Brush
- Fine Tooth Comb
- Rubber Gloves
If you have a dark base and you use the toner over, it will lift some color! Which can be a good or
bad thing depending on your intended target. This is why I darken my roots and blend it down to
avoid the unnecessary lift of my darker base.
OTHER RELATED ARTICLES
- WELLA O50 COOLING VIOLET USED AS A TONER – GET GREY HAIR
- WELLA T28 DEMO – WATCH ME TONE MY BLONDE HAIR
- DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WELLA T14 AND T18
- HOW TO USE WELLA TONER T18, T14, T10, AND T28
Video courtesy by Tien Le