How To Dye Black To Bright Red Hair Without Bleach Using L’Oreal Hicolor !!
My hair was virgin when I dyed this.
So make sure you dye with caution.
I am not a professional.
What works for me may not work for you.
However if your hair is all virgin it should come out like mine 🙂
PRODUCTS MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO:
- 30 Volume Creme Developer
- HiColor Red HiLights Red Permanent Creme Hair Color
- HiColor Red HiLights Magenta Permanent Creme Hair Color
- Red Red Colorful Protein Filler
Other L’Oreal Hair Colours
- HiColor HiLights – Red
- HiColor HiLights – Copper
- HiColor HiLights – Ash Blonde
- HiColor H1 – Coolest Brown
- HiColor H2 – Cool Light Brown
- Chroma – True Reds
- HiColor H4 – Shimmering Gold
- HiColor H7 – Sizzling Copper
OTHER RELATED ARTICLES
- WELLA O50 COOLING VIOLET USED AS A TONER – GET GREY HAIR
- WELLA T28 DEMO – WATCH ME TONE MY BLONDE HAIR
- DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WELLA T14 AND T18
- HOW TO USE WELLA TONER T18, T14, T10, AND T28
Not sure the right hair colour or toner to apply? Talk to our hair colour specialist on 020 3916 5351, contact us or use the instant chat to message us and we will get back to you.
Video courtesy by Anna McKinney