How To Get Red Hair At Home With L’Oréal Hicolor Hilights Magenta Permanent Hair Dye !!
Hey everyone welcome to my channel!!
Just to put out there I’m not a professional I’m just sharing how I’m doing my hair.
I would 10/10 recommend go to a salon!!
But anyway enjoy!!
XO Thumbnail color is from redoing it the second time when my roots grew out and color faded !!
PRODUCTS MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO:
- 30 Volume Creme Developer
- HiColor Red HiLights Magenta Permanent Creme Hair Color
Other L’Oreal Hair Colours
- HiColor HiLights – Red
- HiColor HiLights – Copper
- HiColor HiLights – Ash Blonde
- HiColor H1 – Coolest Brown
- HiColor H2 – Cool Light Brown
- Chroma – True Reds
- HiColor H4 – Shimmering Gold
- HiColor H7 – Sizzling Copper
OTHER RELATED ARTICLES
- WELLA O50 COOLING VIOLET USED AS A TONER – GET GREY HAIR
- WELLA T28 DEMO – WATCH ME TONE MY BLONDE HAIR
- DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WELLA T14 AND T18
- HOW TO USE WELLA TONER T18, T14, T10, AND T28
Not sure the right hair colour or toner to apply? Talk to our hair colour specialist on 020 3916 5351, contact us or use the instant chat to message us and we will get back to you.
Video courtesy by Elizabeth Craft