Thing To Know About Blonde Toners Featuring Wella, Manic Panic, Redken & more !!
These are my experiences with different blonde hair toners.
Pictures included of each toner.
DISCLAIMER: Everyone’s hair is different — my results will be different than other people’s results.
Hope it helps you choose which might be right for you!
Products Mentioned In This Video:
- Wella T11
- Wella T28
- Wella T27 (NOT MENTIONED) – Amazing for darker medium blonde
- Wella T18
- Wella T14
- Wella 12AA
- Wella Satin Blonde
- Redken 9NB
- Redken 9NB + 9T Redken 9GI
- Redken 9V
- Ion Colour Brilliance Intensive Shine Demi Permanent 10NG + 9N
- Joico Color Intensity Semi Permanent in Titanium
- Joico K-Pak Permanent Color in Silver Intensifier + 8B (beige)
- Manic Panic Virgin Snow Toner
- Punky Color Platinum Toner
- Purple Shampoo
- Blond Brilliance Misty Rose Toner
- Fanci-full Color Rinse/Roux Rinse Temporary Color
Wella Hair Colours and Toners
- Wella Hair Toners
- Wella Beige Hair Toners
- Wella Ash Hair Toners
- Well Silver/Grey Hair Toners
- Wella Ash Hair Colours
- Wella Double Ash Hair Colours
- Wella Natural Hair Colours
- Wella Color Charm Developers
OTHER RELATED ARTICLES
- WELLA O50 COOLING VIOLET USED AS A TONER – GET GREY HAIR
- WELLA T28 DEMO – WATCH ME TONE MY BLONDE HAIR
- DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WELLA T14 AND T18
- HOW TO USE WELLA TONER T18, T14, T10, AND T28
Not sure the right hair colour or toner to apply? Talk to our hair colour specialist on 020 3916 5351, contact us or use the instant chat to message us and we will get back to you.
Video courtesy by somegirljess