Using Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde On My Bleached Hair
Here we go, another hair video! I’ve never used this particular shade before so I was really curious to see how it would react with my bleached hair. I think next time I’ll bleach it, dye it ashy and then tone it with this shade to make it last longer.
About Wella Color Charm Permanent Liquid Haircolour
Take control after lightening and bid brassy goodbye. Achieve just the right shade to suit your look. Wella colorcharm Toners come in liquid form for quick and easy bottle applications. A complete range that includes 8 toners in 3 families: Ash, Beige and Silver. Liquid toners to be used with colorcharm 20 Volume Cream Developer.
Use permanent liquid toners for:
- Slightly lifts while toning at the same time.
- Works on naturally blonde or pre-bleached hair.
- Extra mild toner.
- Gentle to the hair.
- Tones pre-lightened hair evenly.
- Correcting or neutralizing unwanted warmth on both naturally blonde or pre-lightened hair.
- Creating delicate shades of blonde – like platinum and beige.
- The finishing step to enhance or neutralize warm or cool tones for the perfect shade of blonde.
- Complete range includes 8 toners in 3 families: ash, beige and silver.
Product Mentioned In This Video:
Other Wella products
- Wella T10 Pale Blonde
- Wella T11 Lightest Beige Blonde
- Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- Wella T15 Pale Beige Blonde
- Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- Wella T27 Medium Blonde
- Wella T28 Natural Blonde
- Wella T35 Beige Blonde
- Wella O50 Cooling Violet
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Wella O50 Cooling Violet Used As A Toner – Get Grey Hair
- Wella T28 Natural Blonde Demo – Watch Me Tone My Blonde Hair
- Difference Between Wella T14 And T18
- How To Use Wella Toner T18, T14, T10, And T28
- Black & Brown Hair To Icy Blonde With Wella T18 And T14
- Toning Brassy Hair With Wella T18 & T11 At Home
- Wella T11 On Bleached Hair Tutorial
- Mixing Wella T11 + T10
- Wella Demi-Permanent Colour Chart
- Hair Transformation With Wella 8A Light Ash Blonde
- Toning Blonde Hair at Home Using Wella Color Charm 8A+9A And 050
Video courtesy by Vee Vogue