Review Olaplex Shampoo No.4 & Conditioner No.5 ! Does It Really Work ? This review and reaction to Olaplex Shampoo Number 4 and Conditioner Number 5 is based on her experience using it on damaged, dry hair. At first she thought it left her hair stringy but then she figured out the magic way to really make Olaplex work its best. After two weeks of testing, this is definitely why hair stylists and colorists recommend it! She graded Olaplex shampoo on: Thickening, volumizing , shine, moisture, fragrance, softness, ceansing power and lather. She also graded Olaplex conditioner on: Weight, texture on dry hair and how much you need.
Products mentioned in the video
About Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo (250ml)
Olaplex No.4 bond maintenance shampoo. Protects and repairs damaged hair, split ends and frizz by re-linking broken bonds. A highly-moisturizing, reparative shampoo that leaves hair easy to manage, shiny and healthier with each use.
What makes it special?
- Repairs and maintains bonds within the hair.
- Eliminates frizz and flyaway, Reduces breakage.
- Vegan friendly and Cruelty Free.
- Free from parabens, Sulphates and phosphates.
About Olaplex No.5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner, (250ml)
Olaplex No.5 bond maintenance conditioner delivers on hair that looks healthier, feels more manageable and is more resistant to damage. A highly moisturising, reparative conditioner that protects and repairs damaged hair, split ends and frizz by relinking broken bonds. Protects and repairs damaged hair, split ends and frizz by re-linking broken bonds. A highly-moisturizing, reparative conditioner for all hair types that leaves hair easy to manage, shiny and healthier with each use. Color-safe. Strengthens & leaves hair stronger than ever.
What makes it special?
- Repairs hair and maintains bonds within the hair.
- Adds shine.
- Strengthens & leaves hair stronger than ever.
- A highly-moisturizing, reparative conditioner for all hair types.
- Schwarzkopf BLONDME Tone Enhancing Blonding Mask Cool Blondes & Blonding Shampoo
- Schwarzkopf BLONDME Tone Enhancing Blonding Mask Warm Blondes & Blonding Shampoo
- Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Peptide Repair Rescue Micellar Shampoo (250ml)
- Redken Diamond Oil Glow Dry Shampoo (300ml)
- Redken Scalp Relief Oil Detox Shampoo (300ml)
- Redken Colour Extend Magnetic Shampoo (300ml)
- Kérastase Nutritive Irisome Bain Satin 1 Shampoo (250ml)
- Kérastase Reflection Bain Chromatique Shampoo (250ml)
- Biolage Anti-Dandruff ScalpSync Shampoo (250ml)
- Neal & Wolf Harmony Duo Gift Set (Shampoo 250ml & Conditioner 200ml)
- Neal & Wolf Blonde Duo Gift Set (Shampoo 250ml & Conditioner 200ml)
- Betiste Dry Shampoo Natural & Light Bare (200ml)
- Neutrogena T/Gel Therapeutic Shampoo Treatment for Scalp Psoriasis, Itching Scalp and Dandruff (125ml)
- Fanola Official No Yellow Shampoo (1000ml)
- Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Sulfate-Free Cleansing Cream Shampoo (400 ml)
- Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo, (250 ml)
- Easiest & Healthiest Bleaching Using Quick Blue/Toning Dark Roots
- How To Get Gray Silver Hair Using Wella Powder Lightener & T14 + 050
- Beginner’s Guide To Bleaching Hair at Home Using BW2 !!
- How To Bleach Roots With L’Oreal Quick Blue !!
- How To Tone & Bleach Hair Using Wella Color Charm Powder Lightener
- How To Bleach Hair From Black To Blonde Using L’Oréal Quick Blue
- Hair Tutorial On How To Get The Ash Blonde Look Using Wella T14 & 050
- How To Go From Natural Black To Ash blonde Using Wella 6A & 8A !!
- How To Get Dark Ash Blonde Using Wella 6A & Quick Blue !
- How To Get Rid Of Brassy Orange Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Dye Hair With L’Oreal HiColor HiLights Ash Blonde!
- How To Do A Colour Grading With Igora Royal Naturals !!
- Tutorial From Brassy To Ashy Using Igora Royal 8-11 & 9,5-1
- Using Igora Royal 12-11 Special Blonde Cendre Extra To Dye Hair
- How To Dye Hair Chocolate Brown Using Igora Royal 6-0 & 5-68 !!
- How To Get Gun Metal Grey Using Igora Royal 6-12/0-11 And 0-22 !
- Toning Bleached Black Brassy Hair Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- How To Use RUSK Step By Step For Blondes !!
- Toning Yellow Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde !
- Bleaching/Toning Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde On Hair (Platinum Blonde)
- Review On How To Use Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil With Results
- Does Olaplex No.3 Work on Type 4 Hair?
- Why Olaplex No.3 Helps Reduce Breakage & Restore Hair’s Integrity
- Olaplex Review Using The Entire Olaplex System For 2 Months !
Courtesy Shrimpy McGee