Is Kérastase Nutritive Irisome Bain Satin 1 Shampoo Worth It ? Hi everyone today’s video is a hair product review. She has thick, wavy, treated hair, and she blow-drys it almost every time she washes her hair. she want to find a great shampoo and conditioner to help revive her hair. she bought Kerastase the shampoo Bain Magistral shampoo, conditioner, and hydrating mask because it is supposed to be Deeply nourishing shampoo and for severely dried-out hair, which is what she have going on.
Products mentioned in the video
About Kérastase Nutritive Irisome Bain Satin 1 Shampoo (250ml)
Kérastase Nutritive Bain Satin Shampoo 1 is an innovative shampoo specially formulated to treat normal to dry hair. Infused with an Irisome complex and glucose proteins. The shampoo gently cleanses hair whilst replenishing fibres from root to tip; strands feel super soft and supple with enhanced shine. Tresses are protected from the return of dryness. Suitable for normal to slightly dry hair.
What makes it special?
- Is designed for dry hair.
- Provides key ingredients to soften the feel of hair.
- Gently cleanses and nourishes hair.
- Provides optimal hair fibre nutrition.
- Leaves hair soft and shiny with a lightweight finish.
- Schwarzkopf BLONDME Tone Enhancing Blonding Mask Cool Blondes & Blonding Shampoo
- Schwarzkopf BLONDME Tone Enhancing Blonding Mask Warm Blondes & Blonding Shampoo
- Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Peptide Repair Rescue Micellar Shampoo (250ml)
- Redken Diamond Oil Glow Dry Shampoo (300ml)
- Redken Scalp Relief Oil Detox Shampoo (300ml)
- Redken Colour Extend Magnetic Shampoo (300ml)
- Kérastase Nutritive Irisome Bain Satin 1 Shampoo (250ml)
- Kérastase Reflection Bain Chromatique Shampoo (250ml)
- Biolage Anti-Dandruff ScalpSync Shampoo (250ml)
- Neal & Wolf Harmony Duo Gift Set (Shampoo 250ml & Conditioner 200ml)
- Neal & Wolf Blonde Duo Gift Set (Shampoo 250ml & Conditioner 200ml)
- Betiste Dry Shampoo Natural & Light Bare (200ml)
- Neutrogena T/Gel Therapeutic Shampoo Treatment for Scalp Psoriasis, Itching Scalp and Dandruff (125ml)
- Fanola Official No Yellow Shampoo (1000ml)
- Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Sulfate-Free Cleansing Cream Shampoo (400 ml)
- Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo, (250 ml)
- Easiest & Healthiest Bleaching Using Quick Blue/Toning Dark Roots
- How To Get Gray Silver Hair Using Wella Powder Lightener & T14 + 050
- Beginner’s Guide To Bleaching Hair at Home Using BW2 !!
- How To Bleach Roots With L’Oreal Quick Blue !!
- How To Tone & Bleach Hair Using Wella Color Charm Powder Lightener
- How To Bleach Hair From Black To Blonde Using L’Oréal Quick Blue
- Hair Tutorial On How To Get The Ash Blonde Look Using Wella T14 & 050
- How To Go From Natural Black To Ash blonde Using Wella 6A & 8A !!
- How To Get Dark Ash Blonde Using Wella 6A & Quick Blue !
- How To Get Rid Of Brassy Orange Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Dye Hair With L’Oreal HiColor HiLights Ash Blonde!
- How To Do A Colour Grading With Igora Royal Naturals !!
- Tutorial From Brassy To Ashy Using Igora Royal 8-11 & 9,5-1
- Using Igora Royal 12-11 Special Blonde Cendre Extra To Dye Hair
- How To Dye Hair Chocolate Brown Using Igora Royal 6-0 & 5-68 !!
- How To Get Gun Metal Grey Using Igora Royal 6-12/0-11 And 0-22 !
- Toning Bleached Black Brassy Hair Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- How To Use RUSK Step By Step For Blondes !!
- Toning Yellow Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde !
- Bleaching/Toning Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde On Hair (Platinum Blonde)
- Review On How To Use Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil With Results
- Does Olaplex No.3 Work on Type 4 Hair?
- Why Olaplex No.3 Helps Reduce Breakage & Restore Hair’s Integrity
- Olaplex Review Using The Entire Olaplex System For 2 Months !
Courtesy Betsy Karr Fitness