How To Get Frizz Free Hair Using Redken Frizz Dismiss Conditioner. The customer hair has been very dry and frizzy lately which is a very common problem this time of the year! She shampooed and conditioned her hair with Redkens frizz dismiss to cleanse her hair and help add moisture back into it. Then she styled her hair with Redkens- 25 benefits, smooth force, rebel tame mask with instant deflate mixed, primer spray and anti-static oil.
Products mentioned in the video
About Redken Frizz Dismiss Conditioner (250ml)
Frizz Dismiss Conditioner helps to tackle frizz caused by dryness and humidity to keep your hair sleek and smooth between washes. A frizz-fighting and smoothing conditioner that leaves hair looking sleek and polished. The gentle, sodium chloride-free formula works to effectively moisturise and detangle hair while protecting against humidity to fight frizz. Infused with sustainably-sourced Babassu Oil, it helps to tame frizziness and promotes an enhanced smoothness and shine.
What makes it special?
- Suitable for all hair types.
- Enhances shine, detangles and protects the hair.
- Hair will be left nourished, smooth and frizz-free.
- Moroccanoil Curl Cleansing Conditioner (250ml)
- Neal & Wolf CLEAN & CARE Ritual Shampoo & Ritual Conditioner
- Naturia Keratin Moisute Conditioner (33oz)
- Naturia Keratin Moisute Conditioner (12oz)
- Naturia Keratin Organic Leave-In Conditioner (6oz)
- Kadus Color Vibrancy Conditioner (1L)
- Kadus Color Vibrancy Conditioner (10oz)
- Kadus Impressive Volume Conditioner (10.1oz)
- Neal & Wolf Purple Brightening Conditioner (950ml)
- Neal & Wolf Blonde Purple Brightening Conditioner (200ml)
- Neal & Wolf Amplify Volumising Conditioner (200ml)
- Neal & Wolf Ritual Daily Conditioner (200ml)
- Neal & Wolf Blonde Purple Brightening Conditioner (50ml) Mini
- Dax Super Hair Lanolin Conditioner (7.5oz)
- Dax Super Hair Lanolin Conditioner (14oz)
- Dax SuperGro Hair & Scalp Conditioners (7oz)
- Easiest & Healthiest Bleaching Using Quick Blue/Toning Dark Roots
- How To Get Gray Silver Hair Using Wella Powder Lightener & T14 + 050
- Beginner’s Guide To Bleaching Hair at Home Using BW2 !!
- How To Bleach Roots With L’Oreal Quick Blue !!
- How To Tone & Bleach Hair Using Wella Color Charm Powder Lightener
- How To Bleach Hair From Black To Blonde Using L’Oréal Quick Blue
- Hair Tutorial On How To Get The Ash Blonde Look Using Wella T14 & 050
- How To Go From Natural Black To Ash blonde Using Wella 6A & 8A !!
- How To Get Dark Ash Blonde Using Wella 6A & Quick Blue !
- How To Get Rid Of Brassy Orange Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Dye Hair With L’Oreal HiColor HiLights Ash Blonde!
- How To Do A Colour Grading With Igora Royal Naturals !!
- Tutorial From Brassy To Ashy Using Igora Royal 8-11 & 9,5-1
- Using Igora Royal 12-11 Special Blonde Cendre Extra To Dye Hair
- How To Dye Hair Chocolate Brown Using Igora Royal 6-0 & 5-68 !!
- How To Get Gun Metal Grey Using Igora Royal 6-12/0-11 And 0-22 !
- Toning Bleached Black Brassy Hair Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- How To Use RUSK Step By Step For Blondes !!
- Toning Yellow Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde !
- Bleaching/Toning Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde On Hair (Platinum Blonde)
- Review On How To Use Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil With Results
- Does Olaplex No.3 Work on Type 4 Hair?
- Why Olaplex No.3 Helps Reduce Breakage & Restore Hair’s Integrity
- Olaplex Review Using The Entire Olaplex System For 2 Months !