Reviewing Olaplex No.5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner. she loves Olaplex and was excited to try out the Olaplex No. 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner and naturally she had to share with you her thoughts! Hope it helped you guys out.
Products mentioned in the video
About Olaplex No.5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner, (250ml)
Olaplex No.5 bond maintenance conditioner is a highly moisturising, reparative conditioner that protects and repairs damaged hair, split ends and frizz by relinking broken bonds. Protects and repairs damaged hair, split ends and frizz by re-linking broken bonds. A highly-moisturizing, reparative conditioner for all hair types that leaves hair easy to manage, shiny and healthier with each use. Color-safe. Strengthens & leaves hair stronger than ever.
What makes it special?
- Repairs hair and maintains bonds within the hair.
- Adds shine.
- Strengthens & leaves hair stronger than ever.
- A highly-moisturizing, reparative conditioner for all hair types.
- Moroccanoil Curl Cleansing Conditioner (250ml)
- Neal & Wolf CLEAN & CARE Ritual Shampoo & Ritual Conditioner
- Naturia Keratin Moisute Conditioner (33oz)
- Naturia Keratin Moisute Conditioner (12oz)
- Naturia Keratin Organic Leave-In Conditioner (6oz)
- Kadus Color Vibrancy Conditioner (1L)
- Kadus Color Vibrancy Conditioner (10oz)
- Kadus Impressive Volume Conditioner (10.1oz)
- Neal & Wolf Purple Brightening Conditioner (950ml)
- Neal & Wolf Blonde Purple Brightening Conditioner (200ml)
- Neal & Wolf Amplify Volumising Conditioner (200ml)
- Neal & Wolf Ritual Daily Conditioner (200ml)
- Neal & Wolf Blonde Purple Brightening Conditioner (50ml) Mini
- Dax Super Hair Lanolin Conditioner (7.5oz)
- Dax Super Hair Lanolin Conditioner (14oz)
- Dax SuperGro Hair & Scalp Conditioners (7oz)
- Easiest & Healthiest Bleaching Using Quick Blue/Toning Dark Roots
- How To Get Gray Silver Hair Using Wella Powder Lightener & T14 + 050
- Beginner’s Guide To Bleaching Hair at Home Using BW2 !!
- How To Bleach Roots With L’Oreal Quick Blue !!
- How To Tone & Bleach Hair Using Wella Color Charm Powder Lightener
- How To Bleach Hair From Black To Blonde Using L’Oréal Quick Blue
- Hair Tutorial On How To Get The Ash Blonde Look Using Wella T14 & 050
- How To Go From Natural Black To Ash blonde Using Wella 6A & 8A !!
- How To Get Dark Ash Blonde Using Wella 6A & Quick Blue !
- How To Get Rid Of Brassy Orange Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Dye Hair With L’Oreal HiColor HiLights Ash Blonde!
- How To Do A Colour Grading With Igora Royal Naturals !!
- Tutorial From Brassy To Ashy Using Igora Royal 8-11 & 9,5-1
- Using Igora Royal 12-11 Special Blonde Cendre Extra To Dye Hair
- How To Dye Hair Chocolate Brown Using Igora Royal 6-0 & 5-68 !!
- How To Get Gun Metal Grey Using Igora Royal 6-12/0-11 And 0-22 !
- Toning Bleached Black Brassy Hair Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- How To Use RUSK Step By Step For Blondes !!
- Toning Yellow Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde !
- Bleaching/Toning Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde On Hair (Platinum Blonde)
- Review On How To Use Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil With Results
- Does Olaplex No.3 Work on Type 4 Hair?
- Why Olaplex No.3 Helps Reduce Breakage & Restore Hair’s Integrity
- Olaplex Review Using The Entire Olaplex System For 2 Months !
Courtesy Wannabe Beauty Guru