How To Use Wella Color Tango 6RRV Cabernet. In this video she tested out a hair color she has never used before. She is always on the hunt for the perfect red shade. Today she put the WELLA COLOR TANGO 6RRV Permanent hair color to the test.
Products mentioned in the video
About Wella Color Tango Permanent Masque Haircolor
Wella Color Tango is bold, fade resistant permanent cream hair color with 100% gray coverage. Formulated with Color Ignite Technology™ for intense, saturated, fade-resistant color and Moisture Embrace™ Technology to surround each hair strand for deep-conditioning, a smooth application, stunning shine and long-lasting color
What makes it special?
- Up to 100% gray coverage in just 30 minute.
- Pleasant mimosa and ylang-ylang fragrance.
- Mesmerizing hair color palette includes magnetic browns, shimmering blondes and full-bodied reds.
- Thick masque consistency that stays in place for a no-drip application.
- Reflective Shine.
Other Wella Color Tango Colors
- 1C Slate
- 1NN Black Licorice
- 2P Jet Black
- 3V Deep Plum
- 4BB Dark Chocolate Brown
- 4NB Chocolate Brown
- 4NN Espresso Brown
- 4R Medium Auburn
- 4VR Mahogany
- 5B Mocha
- 5NB Coffee Bean
- 5NN Chestnut Brown
- 5RV Burgundy
- 6BB Toasted Hazelnut
- 6C Almond
- 6NB Souffle
- 6NN Toffee
- 6RN Merlot
- 6R Auburn
- 6RR Pomegranate
- 6RRV Cabernet
- Easiest & Healthiest Bleaching Using Quick Blue/Toning Dark Roots
- How To Get Gray Silver Hair Using Wella Powder Lightener & T14 + 050
- Beginner’s Guide To Bleaching Hair at Home Using BW2 !!
- How To Bleach Roots With L’Oreal Quick Blue !!
- How To Tone & Bleach Hair Using Wella Color Charm Powder Lightener
- How To Bleach Hair From Black To Blonde Using L’Oréal Quick Blue
- Hair Tutorial On How To Get The Ash Blonde Look Using Wella T14 & 050
- How To Go From Natural Black To Ash blonde Using Wella 6A & 8A !!
- How To Get Dark Ash Blonde Using Wella 6A & Quick Blue !
- How To Get Rid Of Brassy Orange Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Dye Hair With L’Oreal HiColor HiLights Ash Blonde!
- How To Do A Colour Grading With Igora Royal Naturals !!
- Tutorial From Brassy To Ashy Using Igora Royal 8-11 & 9,5-1
- Using Igora Royal 12-11 Special Blonde Cendre Extra To Dye Hair
- How To Dye Hair Chocolate Brown Using Igora Royal 6-0 & 5-68 !!
- How To Get Gun Metal Grey Using Igora Royal 6-12/0-11 And 0-22 !
- Toning Bleached Black Brassy Hair Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- How To Use RUSK Step By Step For Blondes !!
- Toning Yellow Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde !
- Bleaching/Toning Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde On Hair (Platinum Blonde)
- Review On How To Use Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil With Results
- Does Olaplex No.3 Work on Type 4 Hair?
- Why Olaplex No.3 Helps Reduce Breakage & Restore Hair’s Integrity
- Olaplex Review Using The Entire Olaplex System For 2 Months !