Using A Temporary Hair Color Clairol Jazzing 10 Clear For Highlighting Natural Hair. Hello everyone! This is a temporary hair color to highlight color treated natural hair. She is excited to be sharing information on a temporary hair color that she used. It is a clear color gloss by Clairol Professional Jazzing Hair Color. She is looking forward to trying a product that will highlight and add vibrancy to her previously colored natural hair.
Why is she using Jazzing Temporary Or Semi-Permanent Hair Dye? Temporary or semi-permanent hair dyes are translucent hair colors that can aid in protecting previously color treated hair. By adding thickness, shine and a pigment of color to the hair strands. In other words, it helps prevent your hair color from fading and will even add richness to your natural hair color. Furthermore, there are several Jazzing hair color shades to choose from. They will brighten up your hair color by adding vibrancy and beautiful sheen. Also even add high gloss shine to dull looking dark color hair.
Products mentioned in the video
About Clairol Jazzing Temporary Or Semi-Permanent Hair Colours
Get an indulgent color boost without the damage with semi-permanent moisturizing hair color. This Semi-Permanent Moisturizing Hair Color gives long lasting, deep conditioning results and fade-resistance. Get rich, natural-looking color and up to 45% more shine.*
What makes it special?
- No ammonia or peroxide
- Perfect for enhancing, refreshing, brightening and conditioning your hair
- Temporary results when no heat is applied
- Semi-permanent results when heat is applied
- Use on natural, colored, permed or relaxed hair
- 14 shiny-sheer shades, plus a clear gloss
Other Clairol Jazzing Temporary Or Semi-Permanent Hair Colors
- 10 Clear
- 30 Spiced cognac
- 40 Red Hot
- 50 fuchsia Plum
- 58 Ruby Red
- 60 Racy wine
- 70 Jet grape
- 78 Creme Soda
- 80 Toasted chestnut
- 94 ebony
- 96 Coffee bean
- 98 Black cherry
- 99 Bluest Black
- Easiest & Healthiest Bleaching Using Quick Blue/Toning Dark Roots
- How To Get Gray Silver Hair Using Wella Powder Lightener & T14 + 050
- Beginner’s Guide To Bleaching Hair at Home Using BW2 !!
- How To Bleach Roots With L’Oreal Quick Blue !!
- How To Tone & Bleach Hair Using Wella Color Charm Powder Lightener
- How To Bleach Hair From Black To Blonde Using L’Oréal Quick Blue
- Hair Tutorial On How To Get The Ash Blonde Look Using Wella T14 & 050
- How To Go From Natural Black To Ash blonde Using Wella 6A & 8A !!
- How To Get Dark Ash Blonde Using Wella 6A & Quick Blue !
- How To Get Rid Of Brassy Orange Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Dye Hair With L’Oreal HiColor HiLights Ash Blonde!
- How To Do A Colour Grading With Igora Royal Naturals !!
- Tutorial From Brassy To Ashy Using Igora Royal 8-11 & 9,5-1
- Using Igora Royal 12-11 Special Blonde Cendre Extra To Dye Hair
- How To Dye Hair Chocolate Brown Using Igora Royal 6-0 & 5-68 !!
- How To Get Gun Metal Grey Using Igora Royal 6-12/0-11 And 0-22 !
- Toning Bleached Black Brassy Hair Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- How To Use RUSK Step By Step For Blondes !!
- Toning Yellow Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde !
- Bleaching/Toning Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde On Hair (Platinum Blonde)
- Review On How To Use Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil With Results
- Does Olaplex No.3 Work on Type 4 Hair?
- Why Olaplex No.3 Helps Reduce Breakage & Restore Hair’s Integrity
- Olaplex Review Using The Entire Olaplex System For 2 Months !
Courtesy Twists and Turbans