From Natural Blonde To Burgundy Brown Using Clairol 2RV
This is the first time I dyed my hair! I’m applying the Burgundy Brown 2RV colour unto my natural light brown/dirty blonde hair.
Semi permanent means that the hair colour should go away after 6-12 washes! See the before and after hair colour change!
I also show more before and after photos with my hair in different lighting at the end!
Items used in this video include
- Clairol Beautiful Collection B175W Wine Brown
- Clairol Beautiful Collection 6N Toasted Hazlenut
- Clairol Beautiful Collection 3W Rich Walnut
- Clairol Beautiful Collection 2A Rich Dark Brown
About Clairol Professional Burgundy Brown 2RV
Semi-Permanent Moisturizing Hair Color gives long lasting, deep conditioning results and fade-resistance. Get rich, natural-looking colour and up to 45% more shine. Revitalize your hair colour with Beautiful Collection Moisturizing Colour. This gentle, semi-permanent hair colour gives relaxed hair a rich, indulgent colour boost. Enriched with aloe vera, jojoba oil and vitamin E, the conditioning formula leaves hair feeling silky soft. Gentle enough for use immediately after relaxing! Moisturizing Color benefits include:
- Shade chart
- Revitalizes hair with a rich, indulgent colour boost
- Blends grey
- Leaves hair feeling moisturized
- Enriched with Aloe Vera, Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E
- Gentle enough to use immediately after relaxing
- 15 stunning shades
Other Related Articles
- 6 Important Hair Care Tips
- Going from blonde hair to brunette using protein filler
- How To Get The Perfect Brown Hair Using L’Oreal H6 Light Auburn
- Using Wella Color Charm Toner VS. Generic Value Toner In T28
- How To Tone Brassy Hair With Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- How To Tone Hair Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- Use & Understand How Olaplex Works !
- Can Wella T35 Beige Blonde Make Your Hair Yellow/Orange Hair Blonde?
- Reviewing Wella Toners T35 Beige Blonde & T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- Using Wella 050 Cooling Violet & T14 Pale Ash Blonde To Tone Hair
- Steps On Toning & Bleaching Using Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
Courtesy Nicole Noworyta