How To Perform An Olaplex No.2 Express Backbar Treatment. Did you know Olaplex No.2 can be used in a range of ways on virgin or chemically treated hair? Discover the many applications of Olaplex No.2 to repair and protect your client’s hair.
10 MINUTE BACKBAR TREATMENT
With the Olaplex No. 2 Bond Perfector Backbar your salon is able to perform express treatments. These treatments should take at least 10 minutes and can be utilised as an easy up-sell for your clients. For clients who have virgin hair, a quick Olaplex express treatment is great for preventing tangles in hair and is perfect for taming unmanageable hair.
- Apply a generous amount to the hair. You want to use more Olaplex No. 2 Bond Perfector than you would a normal application of conditioner – the hair should feel extremely saturated.
- Comb through the hair. This additionally serves as a great detangler.
- Allow a minimum of 10 minutes processing time. The longer that Olaplex No. 2 Bond Perfector is left in the hair, the more effective it will be.
- Rinse, shampoo and condition as normal. Add moisture and/or protein as required by the hair.
BENEFITS OF AN EXPRESS BACKBAR MINI TREATMENT
- Quickly and easy service to perform in between chemical services or while undertaking a drastic colour change.
- Builds and repairs bonds in damaged hair to restore the integrity of your client’s hair.
- Reduces porosity of your client’s hair to make their colour last longer and prevent fading.
- Increases elasticity of your client’s hair and restores client’s hair to its natural state.
New and revolutionary, Olaplex is an upgrade service for hair colouring. This simple three-step process includes a patented active ingredient that works on a molecular level to seek out broken bonds in the hair that are caused by chemical, thermal, and mechanical damage. You can use Olaplex to restore compromised hair, or add it to another service to provide the ultimate breakage insurance.
Olaplex is a bond multiplier containing a single active ingredient, Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate. Olaplex works by finding single sulfur hydrogen bonds and cross linking them back together to form disulfide bonds before, during and after services. Disulfide bonds are broken via chemical, thermal, and mechanical processes.
Olaplex is the only product of its kind with 8 worldwide patents publishing soon. Olaplex is free of silicone, sulfates, phthalates, DEA, aldehydes, and is never tested on animals.
- Olaplex No. 1
- Olaplex No. 2
- Olaplex No.
Other Related Articles
- How To Blow Dry Your Hair With Wella SP Style Resolute Lift
- Wella Color Tango Toner CT 18 | How To Tone Blonde Hair At Home
- How To Go From Black Hair To Ash Blonde
- WELLA Toner On Bleached Hair With Wella T35 Beige Blonde
- Bleaching My Hair From Brown to Blonde With Wella T11 Lightest Beige Blonde
- How To Tone My Brassy Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Tone Brassy Hair With Wella T14 And 050
- How To Darken an Ombré With Wella 8A Demi Permanent Hair Dye
- Learn To Dye From Black Hair To Ginger/Red With L’Oreal HiColor Copper Without Bleach
- Bleaching Hair At Home With Clairol BW2! Easy To Follow Steps
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- Rose Gold Hair Colour Using Wella Color Charm Paints Light Pink
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye