Color Brilliance Protein Color Filler 120 ml
Color Brilliance Protein Color Filler Neutral Hair Color Additive
Protect hair against new chemical damage while adding body, volume and a lustrous sheen. Ion Protein Filler ensures marvelous color results, equalizes hair porosity for even color absorption, helping repair previously damaged protein bonds.
- Paraben, Gluten, Cruelty-Free (Product Not Tested on Animals)
- Adds body, volume, and a lustrous sheen
- Neutral hair color additive
Direction of use
Apply 1-2 ounces to towel-dried hair for 20 minutes. Do not rinse.
Apply color as usual.
For new growth, add 1-2 ounces to hair color and pull through.
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde Toner On My Hair
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- Going From Blonde To Orange/Red Using Wella Color Paints
- Using Wella Demi 3N Dark Natural Brown & 4N Medium Natural Brown
- Getting The Perfect Blonde Tone At Home Using Wella Colortango
- Toning My Hair With Wella 12A Frosty Ash & 050 Cooling Violet
- How To Darken an Ombré With Wella 8A Demi Permanent Hair Dye
- Learn To Dye From Black Hair To Ginger/Red With L’Oreal HiColor Copper Without Bleach
- Bleaching Hair At Home With Clairol BW2! Easy To Follow Steps
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- Rose Gold Hair Colour Using Wella Color Charm Paints Light Pink
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.