Gigi All Purpose Honee Hair Removal Wax 396g
Direction of use: Heat wax in warmer until liquified. Cleanse area to be epilated With wooden spatula, apply a thin layer of wax to skin in direction of hair growth. Place epilating strip over waxed area, smooth firmly in direction of hair growth. Hold skin taut.
This all-natural honey wax instantly leaves skin sleek, smooth and free of hair and is gentle enough for delicate areas. GiGi All Purpose Honee is the standard by which all other waxes are measured. For use with GiGi Natural Muslin, Bleached Muslin or Cloth Epilating Strips.
- Using Wella Color Charm Toner VS. Generic Value Toner In T28
- How To Tone Brassy Hair With Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- How To Tone Hair Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- Six Stunning Colour Looks For Their Latest Collection Using Rusk
- Things To Know About Rusk Deepshine Shades !!
- Which Olaplex Products Are The Most Worth It? No.0-8 Before & After
- How To Correctly Apply Olaplex Products On Type 3 Curly Hair
- How To Apply The Olaplex No.0 Bond Builder & No.3 Hair Perfector
- Reviewing The Olaplex No.8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask
- Step By Step Routine On How To Use Olaplex
- How To Use Olaplex Products With The NEW Nº.8 Mask The Correct Way
- How To Use Olaplex & Prevent Hair Damage!!
- How To Use & Understand How Olaplex Works !
- Can Wella T35 Beige Blonde Make Your Hair Yellow/Orange Hair Blonde?
- Reviewing Wella Toners T35 Beige Blonde & T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- Using Wella 050 Cooling Violet & T14 Pale Ash Blonde To Tone Hair
- Steps On Toning & Bleaching Using Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- Bleaching & Toning Hair Using Wella T28 Natural Blonde !
- Review On Wella T11 Lightest Beige Blonde !!
- How To Get Hair Platinum Blonde Using Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.