L’Oreal Chroma True Reds Permanent Hair Colour
L’Oreal Chroma True Reds Permanent Hair Colour For Light, Dark And 100% Grey Hair
L’Oreal CHROMA True Reds are long-lasting. After repeated shampooing, color stays deep and true without shifting tone. CHROMA True Reds features unique red hues for L’Oreal Technique; high intensity deep garnet and deep red color shades. They are suitable for use on all bases of hair, light, dark and 100% gray delivering identifiable red color results on all natural levels of hair. In addition, True Reds provides excellent gray coverage with deep color and highlights on high percentages of gray hair.
- Chroma Ruby
- Chroma Sangria
- Chroma Garnet
- Chroma Flame
- Chroma Cherry
- Chroma Cayenne
L’Oreal Technique CHROMA True Reds collection utilizes a unique red dye technology for L’Oreal Technique that delivers key benefits to customers looking for beautiful red hair color. This permanent hair color has been formulated with Anti-Breakage Ceramide R Complex which penetrates the hairs cortex to condition and help protect against breakage.
- For light, dark and 100% grey hair.
- Long-lasting color stays deep and true without shifting tone
- Formulated with anti-breakage Ceramide R Complex
- High intensity true red color results
Directions for use:
Wear suitable gloves. Mix entire contents of CHROMA tube with 20, 30 or 40 volume Oreor Creme Developer ( 1.74 oz. color + 1.74 oz. developer)
Virgin Hair: Saturate hair thoroughly and process for 30 minutes at room temperature.
For resistant gray: develop another 5 minutes. Rinse hair thoroughly after processing. If your client’s hair is relaxed use 20 volume developer only.
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde Toner On My Hair
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- Going From Blonde To Orange/Red Using Wella Color Paints
- Using Wella Demi 3N Dark Natural Brown & 4N Medium Natural Brown
- Getting The Perfect Blonde Tone At Home Using Wella Colortango
- Toning My Hair With Wella 12A Frosty Ash & 050 Cooling Violet
- How To Darken an Ombré With Wella 8A Demi Permanent Hair Dye
- Learn To Dye From Black Hair To Ginger/Red With L’Oreal HiColor Copper Without Bleach
- Bleaching Hair At Home With Clairol BW2! Easy To Follow Steps
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- Rose Gold Hair Colour Using Wella Color Charm Paints Light Pink
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.