Rusk Deepshine 7.11AA Intense Medium Ash Blonde Permanent Colour
Intense Medium Ash Blonde Hair Colour
RUSK® Deepshine® Permanent Conditioning Cream Colour utilizes the most advanced hair color technology from Italy. Micro Pure Pigment Technology ensures hair color molecules penetrate deeply, producing longer-lasting results. Advanced Marine Therapy evens out porosity and seals the cuticle to improve the overall strength and integrity of the hair. This permanent hair color provides incredible color clarity, yielding consistently silky, shiny results. Available in 3.4 oz tube size.
- Provides 100% grey coverage
- Intermixable tones that produce endless results.
- Provides rich, vibrant colour for long lasting results.
- Leaves hair looking and feeling healthy.
Direction of use:
Wear suitable gloves during preparation, application and rinsing of the product. Recommended flexible mixing ration 1:1.5 or 1:2. Mix with Deepshine® Shine Enhancing Developers (10,20,30,40) for optimum color results. Standard processing time 30 – 45 minutes. When the processing time is complete rinse, shampoo and condition.
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Plae Blonde Toner On My Hair
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- Going From Blonde To Orange/Red Using Wella Color Paints
- Using Wella Demi 3N Dark Natural Brown & 4N Medium Natural Brown
- Getting The Perfect Blonde Tone At Home Using Wella Colortango
- Toning My Hair With Wella 12A Frosty Ash & 050 Cooling Violet
- How To Darken an Ombré With Wella 8A Demi Permanent Hair Dye
- Learn To Dye From Black Hair To Ginger/Red With L’Oreal HiColor Copper Without Bleach
- Bleaching Hair At Home With Clairol BW2! Easy To Follow Steps
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- Rose Gold Hair Colour Using Wella Color Charm Paints Light Pink
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.