Schwarzkopf BlondMe Premium 7 Vol. Developer 2% 1000ml
Schwarzkopf BLONDME Premium 7 Vol Developer 2% 1000ml
Schwarzkopf BLONDME Premium 7 Vol Developer 2% 1000ml is an oil developer with a caring formula that supports hair’s natural moisture balance which ensures your new blondes have a brilliant shine and a wonderfully soft feel to their hair. 2 Percent perfect for toning hair that’s Already been lightened and for gentle bleaching. This product provides up to 8 levels of lift due to the unique fusion of activating elements. It is ideal for lifting or white blending on a natural base at level 6 or 7.
- An oil developer with a caring formula for brilliant blondes with great condition.
- Supports hair’s natural moisture balance.
- Provides Brilliant shine and a wonderfully soft feel hair.
- Contains a high concentration of mineral oil.
Direction of use: To use Schwarzkopf BLONDME Premium 7 Vol Developer 2% 1000ml apply an appropriate ratio.
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Plae Blonde Toner On My Hair
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- Going From Blonde To Orange/Red Using Wella Color Paints
- Using Wella Demi 3N Dark Natural Brown & 4N Medium Natural Brown
- Getting The Perfect Blonde Tone At Home Using Wella Colortango
- Toning My Hair With Wella 12A Frosty Ash & 050 Cooling Violet
- How To Darken an Ombré With Wella 8A Demi Permanent Hair Dye
- Learn To Dye From Black Hair To Ginger/Red With L’Oreal HiColor Copper Without Bleach
- Bleaching Hair At Home With Clairol BW2! Easy To Follow Steps
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- Rose Gold Hair Colour Using Wella Color Charm Paints Light Pink
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.