Direction of use: Shea Moisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Shampoo
Apply to wet hair and gently work into a rich lather. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat as needed. For best results, follow with the DAILY HYDRATION CONDITIONER. Great for all hair types.
Shea Moisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Shampoo
SheaMoisture is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because raw ingredients listings are subject to change due to INCI, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
Water, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Glycol Stearate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Cocoyl lsethionate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycerin (Vegetable), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*Û , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Algae Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Tocopherol, Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehip) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, Coconut Acid, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Phytate, Stearamide AMP, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend) *Certified Organic Ingredient. Û Fair Trade Ingredient. Natural ingredients may vary in color and consistency.
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde Toner On My Hair
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- WELLA Toner On Bleached Hair With Wella T35 Beige Blonde
- Bleaching My Hair From Brown to Blonde With Wella T11 Lightest Beige Blonde
- How To Tone My Brassy Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Tone Brassy Hair With Wella T14 And 050
- How To Darken an Ombré With Wella 8A Demi Permanent Hair Dye
- Learn To Dye From Black Hair To Ginger/Red With L’Oreal HiColor Copper Without Bleach
- Bleaching Hair At Home With Clairol BW2! Easy To Follow Steps
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- Rose Gold Hair Colour Using Wella Color Charm Paints Light Pink
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye
Specification: Shea Moisture 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Daily Hydration Shampoo
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.