Super Kay 6.1 Ash Dark Blond Permanent Hair Color Cream 180ml
Unique 1:2 mix Ratio: 1 part color + 2 parts peroxide. Enriched with ultraplex. Superkay uses special formular that softens, strengthens and produces vibrant color without damaging the hair. One tube yields up to 5-7 dyes.
Direction of use: Select the type of emulsion in cream necessary: to darken tone or color bleached hair, use 10Vol (3%). For tone-on-tone colouring, cover greys or lighten a tone, use 20Vol (6%). To clarify for 2-3 tones, use 30Vol (9%). To clarify for 3 to 4 tones, use 40Vol (12%). To clarify more than 4 tones use dye from super platinum series.
Preparation: Mix 1 part of dye and 2 parts of peroxide in a non-metallic mixing bowl. If you are using series super platinum dye, mix 1 part dye and 3 parts of peroxide 40Vol (12%).
Application: Evenly distribute the color mixture on unwanted hair, leaving to act for about 30 minutes. Rinse gently with warm water and shampoo (pH 4.5).
5 reasons to choose SUPER KAY
1. SUPER PURE NATURAL COLOURS IN TONES 1–10
2. SUPER LARGE TUBE 180 ML – MIXING RATIO 1:2
Colour 30 ml + Developer 60 ml = 90 ml ready-to-use colour mass
3. SUPER HIGH PERFORMANCE ULTRAPHLEX – softens, intensifies and makes the colour even brighter!
4. SUPER OUTSTANDING FORMULA – ensures an unprecedented vibrant end result
5. SUPER GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY – enables 5–7 applications from one tube
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.