Direction of use:
Apply Schwarzkopf BLONDME Bond Enforcing Blonde Lifting Ice-Irise 60ml to dry hair, do not shampoo before use. Recommended application base: dark blonde 6-0 and lighter. Lifts up to 4–5 levels on natural hair (e. g.: from dark blonde to ultra blonde). If natural base is darker than 6-0 or if hair was previously coloured, make use of BLONDME Bond Enforcing Premium Lightener 9+.
Prepare Lifting Creme and BLONDME Premium Developer in equal parts: 1:1. Recommended developer concentration: 12 %/40 Vol. for levels 6-0 and 7-0, 9 %/30 Vol. for levels 8-0 and lighter. Always mix Lifting Creme and Developer thoroughly until a smooth, creamy consistency is achieved.
Application: Apply the mixture immediately after preparation. Use plenty of product to ensure best possible lifting effect and equalization. Development time: 30–45 min. at room temperature. Additional heat is not recommended. Rinsing: Rinse thoroughly, shampoo and treat with BLONDME care products. Note: BLONDME Toners can be added for individual shade creations. Mixing ratio 1:1 with Developer Lotion (e. g.: 45 g/1.58 oz. Lifting Ice + 15 g/0.52 oz. Toner Steel Blue: add 60 g/2.11 oz. BLONDME Premium Developer).
Schwarzkopf BLONDME Bond Enforcing Blonde Lifting Ice-Irise 60ml
BLONDME offers superior blonde hair quality, even in the most demanding of situations. Our premium bonding services include white covering, highlighting and lightening. The BLONDME Bond Enforcing Premium Lightener 9+ offers an unbeatable 9 levels of lift, making it the most powerful lightener on the market.
Bond enforcing colour technology. During the blonding process the hair structure can get damaged by breaking inner hair bonds. As result, the stability of the hair is reduced and the hair is prone to breakage. The new Bond Enforcing Technology has been created to protect the hair from deep within. It contains highly efficient succinic acid that penetrates during the oxidative process into the hair and creates a protective layer around the hair bonds. By this, most of the bonds survive the blonding process and the hair keeps its strength and elasticity. The unique Bond Enforcing Technology with highly efficient Succinic Acid is integrated in the high-performing BLONDME lightening, lifting and white blending formulas.
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Plae Blonde Toner On My Hair
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- WELLA Toner On Bleached Hair With Wella T35 Beige Blonde
- Bleaching My Hair From Brown to Blonde With Wella T11 Lightest Beige Blonde
- How To Tone My Brassy Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Tone Brassy Hair With Wella T14 And 050
- How To Darken an Ombré With Wella 8A Demi Permanent Hair Dye
- Learn To Dye From Black Hair To Ginger/Red With L’Oreal HiColor Copper Without Bleach
- Bleaching Hair At Home With Clairol BW2! Easy To Follow Steps
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- Rose Gold Hair Colour Using Wella Color Charm Paints Light Pink
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.