Terms of Sale
This Agreement applies to Business Accounts. Please read these Conditions carefully before ordering any products and services from Colourwarehouse. You agree to be bound by these Conditions upon ordering our products and services. ALL GOODS REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF COLOURWAREHOUSE UNTIL THE INVOICE IS PAID IN FULL.
Terms of Sale
- Payment can be made by any of the following methods;
Invoice – This method is available to you should you have a credit agreement with Colourwarehouse.
Credit Card – MasterCard/Visa. A £2.50 Handling fee will be applied.
- Our credit terms are strictly 30 days from invoice date. We reserve the right to apply finance charges of 3% which will be accrued on a monthly basis for all amounts over 30 days old.
- Persistently exceeding our payment terms will result in your account being placed on Pro-Forma.
- Returned Direct Debits carry a charge of £18.00.
- Free delivery is available to those customers whose order value exceeds £100.00 net. Orders under £100.00 net will include a delivery charge of £5.40.
- If a parcel is refused a fee of £15.00 will be payable by the salon.
- Goods damaged in transit or any shortages will only be investigated if they are reported to Colourwarehouse within 48 hours of delivery. If you fail to report any issues within 48 hours, unfortunately, goods cannot be replaced.
- Any goods returned to Colourwarehouse for credit will incur a 25% restocking fee. Goods older than 3 months may not be returned.
- Liability is limited to the cost of goods purchased.
- If a Director of the business, you agree to take personal liability for any unpaid debts.
- Goods MUST NOT directly or indirectly be supplied outside the United Kingdom. Neither must they be supplied to any third party for resale – in particular websites such as Amazon or eBay.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Colourwarehouse or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Colourwarehouse makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Colourwarehouse is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Colourwarehouse uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Colourwarehouse accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Colourwarehouse reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Colourwarehouse accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
IAMLOYAL, KEMP HOUSE, 152-160 CITY ROAD, LONDON, EC1V 2NX, UNITED KINGDOM.