Reviewing Olaplex No. 0 And Olaplex No. 3 Before And After !
Products mentioned in the video
About Olaplex No.0 Intensive Bond Building Hair Treatment (155ml)
Olaplex No.0 Intensive Bond Builder Hair Treatment is the at home version of Olaplex’s professional Back Bar No.2. The lightweight formula absorbs into the hair, no matter how thick or damaged, to prep tresses for treatment. The Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate helps to hydrated heat and chemical damaged hair, encouraging strength and shine in the first step of the treatment.
About Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector (100ml)
Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector is an at-home bond builder that utilises the same active ingredient found in all professional Olaplex products.
Suitable for all hair types, the innovative formula works on a molecular level to revitalise and regenerate dry, damaged strands that have been broken due to chemical, thermal and mechanical effects. Ideal for weekly use in between salon services to maintain strong, healthy-looking hair.
Other Olaplex Products
- Olaplex No. 0 (155 ml)
- Olaplex No. 1 (525 ml)
- Olaplex No. 2 (525 ml)
- Olaplex No. 3 (100 ml)
- Olaplex No. 4 (250 ml)
- Olaplex No. 5 (250 ml)
- Olaplex No. 6 (100 ml)
- Olaplex No. 7 (50 ml)
- Olaplex Single Use Professional System (No.1 (4ml) & No.2 (15ml)
Other Related Articles
- How To Tone Hair Natural Blonde Using Wella T28
- How To Tone Hair Grey Using Wella 050 Cooling Violet
- How To Bleach Roots & Tone using T10 Pale Blonde At Home
- Toning My Hair With Wella 12A Frosty Ash & 050 Cooling Violet
- Getting The Perfect Blonde Tone At Home Using Wella Colortango
- Using Wella Demi 3N Dark Natural Brown & 4N Medium Natural Brown
- Going From Blonde To Orange/Red Hair Using Wella Color PAINTS
- How To Use Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde & T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Use Wella 3A Dark Ash Brown & 4N Medium Ash Brown
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde To Tone On My Hair
- Which Wella Liquid Hair Toner To Use On Brassy Orange Hair
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Using Wella 4A To Tone My Hair At Home & Color Melt My Roots
- How To Get Rid Of Brassy Orange Hair With Wella 7AA Medium Blonde Intense Ash
- How To Tone Blonde Hair At Home Using ColorTango CT 18 Lavender Ice
- Using Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde & 050 Cooling Violet
- How To Tone Blonde Hair At Home Using Wella T28 Natural Blonde
- Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde To Tone Hair !
Courtesy Abbey Yung