Direction of use: To use Dark & Lovely Fade Resistant Rich Conditioning Color 380 Chestnut Blonde you must part dry unwashed hair into 4 sections. Apply color mixture. Squeeze the applicator bottle gently to apply color mixture beginning at the hair line in the back; then continue upward until the hair roots and entire hair line are completely covered. For hair with resistant gray, apply to gray areas first. With gloved hands, gently smooth color mixture out to the ends for even distribution making sure that every strand is covered. Do not rub into scalp. After completing the application, process for 20 minutes on relaxed hair or 30 minutes on natural hair (hair without any prior chemical treatment). When processing time is up, add a little lukewarm water to your hair and work the color mixture into a lather. Rinse thoroughly until water runs clear. After rinsing, towel dry.
Dark & Lovely Fade Resistant Rich Conditioning Color 380 Chestnut Blonde
Dark & Lovely Fade Resistant Rich Conditioning Color 380 Chestnut Blonde is permanent hair color which delivers vibrant, fade-resistant color and shine. Dark and Lovely’s exclusive Moisture Seal Technology’s super rich conditioning. Your hair receives double conditioning power to protect relaxed and natural hair while coloring.
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Plae Blonde Toner On My Hair
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- Going From Blonde To Orange/Red Using Wella Color Paints
- Using Wella Demi 3N Dark Natural Brown & 4N Medium Natural Brown
- Getting The Perfect Blonde Tone At Home Using Wella Colortango
- Toning My Hair With Wella 12A Frosty Ash & 050 Cooling Violet
- How To Darken an Ombré With Wella 8A Demi Permanent Hair Dye
- Learn To Dye From Black Hair To Ginger/Red With L’Oreal HiColor Copper Without Bleach
- Bleaching Hair At Home With Clairol BW2! Easy To Follow Steps
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- Rose Gold Hair Colour Using Wella Color Charm Paints Light Pink
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye
Specification: Dark & Lovely Fade Resistant Rich Conditioning Color 380 Chestnut Blonde
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.