DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm
It was definitely time to touch up my roots and bring my colour back to life and I thought
this would be a great opportunity to show you all how easy it is to colour your own hair at home and
get salon quality results. Thank you Wella for working with me to create this video!
- Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde Liquid Permanent Hair Colour
- Wella Color Charm Liquid Clear Developer 20 Vol
- Wella Color Charm T18 Lightest Ash Blonde Permanent Liquid Toner
When using the toner please remember to watch the processing time as this acts fast! Once you
see the results you want wash your hair out immediately.
OTHER RELATED ARTICLES
- WELLA O50 COOLING VIOLET USED AS A TONER – GET GREY HAIR
- WELLA T28 DEMO – WATCH ME TONE MY BLONDE HAIR
- DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WELLA T14 AND T18
- HOW TO USE WELLA TONER T18, T14, T10, AND T28
Video courtesy by All things Ada