L’Oreal HiColor REDS For Dark Hair H7 Sizzling Copper
Developed to lift dark hair in one single step, without brassiness.
L’Oreal Excellence HiColor REDS For Dark Hair H7 Sizzling Copper
L’Oreal Excellence HiColor REDS For Dark Hair Only. Developed to lift dark hair in one single step, without brassiness. Rich, smooth creme formula conditions and penetrates hair. Breakthrough technology lifts hair 3-4 levels. Intense, long-lasting hair dye.
Benefits of L’Oreal Sizzling Copper;
- Reds For Dark Hair Only.
- Specifically Developed To Lift Dark Hair in One Single Step Without Brassiness.
- Breakthrough Technology Lifts Hair 3-4 Levels (No Pre-lightening Required).
- Rich, Smooth Creme Formula Conditions & Penetrates Hair For More Intense, Long-Lasting hair dye.
- Formulated with Anti-Breakage Ceramide R Complex.
Directions for use:
To L’Oreal sizzling copper hair dye mix 1 part (1.74 oz) of HiColor hair colour to 1.5 parts (2.5 oz). of the included L’Oreal Oreor Creme Developer. To mix HiColor for red highlights, mix 1 part hair colour (1.2 oz) to 2 parts (2.4 oz) of the included L’Oreal Oreor Creme Developer.
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde Toner On My Hair
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- Going From Blonde To Orange/Red Using Wella Color Paints
- Using Wella Demi 3N Dark Natural Brown & 4N Medium Natural Brown
- Getting The Perfect Blonde Tone At Home Using Wella Colortango
- Toning My Hair With Wella 12A Frosty Ash & 050 Cooling Violet
- How To Darken an Ombré With Wella 8A Demi Permanent Hair Dye
- Learn To Dye From Black Hair To Ginger/Red With L’Oreal HiColor Copper Without Bleach
- Bleaching Hair At Home With Clairol BW2! Easy To Follow Steps
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- Rose Gold Hair Colour Using Wella Color Charm Paints Light Pink
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye
Specification: L’Oreal HiColor REDS For Dark Hair H7 Sizzling Copper
2 reviews for L’Oreal HiColor REDS For Dark Hair H7 Sizzling Copper
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.