Kadus Permanent Hair Color Developer 9% / 30 Volume
Kadus Permanent Hair Color Developer 30 Volume 9%
Kadus Professional Permanent Hair Color Developer is used with Kadus Professional Permanent hair color. This provides a long-lasting vibrant results for natural, younger looking hair. Mix with Kadus Permanent Hair Color and use for all color services, such as full-head application, creative color techniques or color correction. Perfect and predictable results for clients who wish to permanently darken or lighten their hair. With up to 100% gray coverage. The results are to make hair well-conditioned, smooth, and exceptionally shiny.
- Extra Rich Crème Formula with waxes and lipids for intense and natural hair color that lasts.
- Up to 100% gray coverage and fresh fruity scent.
Direction of use:
To use Kadus Permanent Hair Color Developer 30 Volume 9%, mix 1:1 with Kadus Permanent Hair Color for intense and lasting color results. The formula spreads easily, with minimal dripping. Rinse with Kadus Professional Color Vibrancy Shampoo and apply Post-Color Treatment.
Inspired by citronella and bamboo.
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Plae Blonde Toner On My Hair
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- Going From Blonde To Orange/Red Using Wella Color Paints
- Using Wella Demi 3N Dark Natural Brown & 4N Medium Natural Brown
- Getting The Perfect Blonde Tone At Home Using Wella Colortango
- Toning My Hair With Wella 12A Frosty Ash & 050 Cooling Violet
- How To Darken an Ombré With Wella 8A Demi Permanent Hair Dye
- Learn To Dye From Black Hair To Ginger/Red With L’Oreal HiColor Copper Without Bleach
- Bleaching Hair At Home With Clairol BW2! Easy To Follow Steps
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- Rose Gold Hair Colour Using Wella Color Charm Paints Light Pink
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.