L’Oreal Beach Baby Lights Hight-Lift Lightener 1oz
L’Oreal Beach Baby Lights Hight-Lift Lightener
Beach Baby Lights High-Lift Lightener is a new de-dusted powder lightener from L’Oreal Technique that expands our lightening capabilities to new heights. Beach Baby Lights lifts hair up to 8 levels within 50 minutes and is suitable for all application techniques, both on and off the scalp. The formula contains panthenol for conditioning benefits. The creamy mixture stays moist during the entire application time and saturates quickly into the hair allowing precise applications.
- Creamy mixture stays moist during the application process
- A de-dusted powder lightener that lifts hair up to 8 levels
- Suitable for both on and off scalp application techniques
- Formula contains conditioning panthenol
- Product quickly saturates the hair strand
Direction of use: Wear suitable, disposable gloves when using L’Oreal Beach Baby Lights Hight-Lift Lightener.
ON-SCALP APPLICATIONS: Mix 1oz. (1 packet) with 2oz. 60ml) of Oreor 20 or 30 Volume Creme Developer. Process up to 50 minutes determined according to the desired results. Do not use heat. Do not cover the hair.
OFF-SCALP APPLICATIONS: Mix 1oz. (1 packet) with 1oz. (30ml) or 2oz. (60ml) Oreor 20, 30 or 40 Volume Creme Developer. Process up to 50 minutes determined according to the desired results. Do not use heat. Use only with the recommended developer, maximum 40 volume (12%).
APPLICATION AND RINSING: Wear suitable, disposable gloves when using L’Oreal Beach Baby Lights Hight-Lift Lightener. Do not use metallic tools (clips, combs, etc.). Rinse hair well after development time. When performing highlights with foil application, exclusively use foils ref Soft Alloy 8079 20 <->m, or Soft Alloy 1200 18 <->m (Norms EN573). Do not leave the product on longer than the recommended time.
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Plae Blonde Toner On My Hair
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- Going From Blonde To Orange/Red Using Wella Color Paints
- Using Wella Demi 3N Dark Natural Brown & 4N Medium Natural Brown
- Getting The Perfect Blonde Tone At Home Using Wella Colortango
- Toning My Hair With Wella 12A Frosty Ash & 050 Cooling Violet
- How To Darken an Ombré With Wella 8A Demi Permanent Hair Dye
- Learn To Dye From Black Hair To Ginger/Red With L’Oreal HiColor Copper Without Bleach
- Bleaching Hair At Home With Clairol BW2! Easy To Follow Steps
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- Rose Gold Hair Colour Using Wella Color Charm Paints Light Pink
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.