L’Oreal HiColor H2 Cool Light Brown for Dark Hair
Developed to lift dark hair in one single step, without brassiness.
Cool Light Brown Hair Colour
L’Oreal Excellence HiColor Browns for Dark Hair Only H2 Cool Light Brown hair dye. L’Oreal Excellence HiColor Permanent Hair Colour is the first permanent hair color specifically created for dark hair (black to medium brown). Specifically developed to lift dark hair in one single step, without brassiness. This breakthrough technology lifts hair 3-4 levels.
A strong lifting and toning action neutralizes unwanted orange tones, then deposits the shade of your choice. L’Oreal Excellence HiColor Permanent Hair Colour’s rich, smooth creme formula conditions and penetrates hair for intense, long-lasting colour.
- Developed to lift dark hair in one single step, without brassiness
- Rich, smooth creme formula conditions and penetrates hair
- Breakthrough technology lifts hair 3-4 levels
- Intense, long-lasting hair dye
Directions for use:
To use Cool Light Brown Hair Colour mix 1 part (1.74 oz) of L’Oreal HiColor hair colour to 1.5 parts (2.5 oz). of the included L’Oreal Oreor Creme Developer. To mix L’Oreal HiColor, mix 1 part hair colour (1.2 oz) to 2 parts (2.4 oz) of the included L’Oreal Oreor Creme Developer.
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Plae Blonde Toner On My Hair
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- Going From Blonde To Orange/Red Using Wella Color Paints
- Using Wella Demi 3N Dark Natural Brown & 4N Medium Natural Brown
- Getting The Perfect Blonde Tone At Home Using Wella Colortango
- Toning My Hair With Wella 12A Frosty Ash & 050 Cooling Violet
- How To Darken an Ombré With Wella 8A Demi Permanent Hair Dye
- Learn To Dye From Black Hair To Ginger/Red With L’Oreal HiColor Copper Without Bleach
- Bleaching Hair At Home With Clairol BW2! Easy To Follow Steps
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- Rose Gold Hair Colour Using Wella Color Charm Paints Light Pink
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye
Specification: L’Oreal HiColor H2 Cool Light Brown for Dark Hair
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.