L’Oreal Quick Blue Powder Bleach Lightener Extra Strength 1oz
L’Oreal Quick Blue Powder Lightener
L’Oreal Quick Blue High Performance Powder Lightener is a new dust-free formula that provides brighter and superior lightening results faster. Its concentrated formula is smoother with a non-drip consistency that delivers more precise, controlled application. This powder lightener lifts up to seven levels and will achieve various effects, from the very subtle highlights all the way to global sheerest platinum, in one simple application
L’Oreal Quick Blue High Performance Powder Lightener stays moist and creamy throughout application and processing, so there is no remixing needed during application. Provides maximum versatility for professional on-scalp & off- scalp highlighting techniques.
- Delivers faster and brighter superior lightening powder
- Extra strength lightening action lifts up to 7 levels
- Dust-free, non-drip concentrated formula
- Easy on-scalp or off-scalp application
- Stays moist and creamy
- Single application
Directions for use:
Read instructions carefully before using L’Oreal Quick Blue High Performance Powder Lightener. For professional use. Quick, controlled Lightening action in a dust-free, concentrated formula. Now for on and off scalp application.
- Easiest & Healthiest Bleaching Using Quick Blue/Toning Dark Roots
- How To Get Grey Silver Hair Using Wella Powder Lightener & T14 + 050
- Beginner’s Guide To Bleaching Hair at Home Using BW2 !!
- How To Bleach Roots With L’Oreal Quick Blue !!
- How To Tone & Bleach Hair Using Wella Color Charm Powder Lightener
- How To Bleach Hair From Black To Blonde Using L’Oréal Quick Blue
- Hair Tutorial On How To Get The Ash Blonde Look Using Wella T14 & 050
- How To Go From Natural Black To Ash blonde Using Wella 6A & 8A !!
- How To Get Dark Ash Blonde Using Wella 6A & Quick Blue !
- How To Get Rid Of Brassy Orange Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Dye Hair With L’Oreal HiColor HiLights Ash Blonde!
- How To Do A Colour Grading With Igora Royal Naturals !!
- Tutorial From Brassy To Ashy Using Igora Royal 8-11 & 9,5-1
- Using Igora Royal 12-11 Special Blonde Cendre Extra To Dye Hair
- How To Dye Hair Chocolate Brown Using Igora Royal 6-0 & 5-68 !!
- How To Get Gun Metal Grey Using Igora Royal 6-12/0-11 And 0-22 !
- Toning Bleached Black Brassy Hair Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- How To Use RUSK Step By Step For Blondes !!
- Toning Yellow Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde !
- Bleaching/Toning Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde On Hair (Platinum Blonde)
- Review On How To Use Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil With Results
- Does Olaplex No.3 Work on Type 4 Hair?
- Why Olaplex No.3 Helps Reduce Breakage & Restore Hair’s Integrity
- Olaplex Review Using The Entire Olaplex System For 2 Months !
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.