How To Get Gun Metal Grey Using Igora Royal 6-12/0-11 And 0-22 ! Good news: You do not need platinum blonde hair to go grey! This video regarding this brand was made because she couldn’t find any videos regarding these shades. She wanted to make a detailed video about the products and the process she went through to help out all of you guys.
Products mentioned in the video
- Igora Royal 0-11 Anti-Yellow Concentrate
- Igora Royal 0-22 Anti-Orange Concentrate
- Igora Royal 6-12 Dark Blonde Ash
About Schwarzkopf Igora Royal Permanent Color Cream
Schwarzkopf Igora Royal is one of the most reliable and vibrant permanent hair colour products available to colourists today. It truly lives up to the claim that it brings ‘true colour in High Definition’, even on porous hair that can, at times, be tough to work on. Not only does Schwarzkopf Igora Royal brings you true colour in High Definition with uncompromising coverage is also has up to 50% longer colour retention.
Use Schwarzkopf Igora Royal Permanent Color Cream for:
- Maximum Performance.
- Up to 100% white hair coverage.
- Ultimate colour retention.
- Intense colour vibrancy.
- Perfect colour equalisation – even on porous hair.
- Clearest* lifting shades with advanced care**
- Absolute true-to-tuft results.
Other Igora Royal Permanent Color Cream
- 0-11 Anti-Yellow Concentrate
- 0-22 Anti-Orange Concentrate
- 0-33 Anti-Red Concentrate
- 0-55 Gold Concentrate
- 0-77 Copper Concentrate
- 0-88 Red Concentrate
- 0-89 Red Violet Concentrate
- 1-1 Ash Black
- 3-65 Dark Brown Golden Brown
- 3-68 Dark Brown Chocolate Red
- 4-0 Medium Brown
- 4-5 Medium Brown Gold
- 4-6 Medium Brown
- 4-13 Medium Chestnut Matt Ash
- 4-63 Medium Brown Chocolate Matt
- 4-65 Medium Brown Chocolate Gold
- 4-68 Medium Brown Chocolate Red
- 4-88 Coffee – Intense Red
- 4-99 Medium Intense Violet Brown
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Plae Blonde Toner On My Hair
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- Going From Blonde To Orange/Red Using Wella Color Paints
- Using Wella Demi 3N Dark Natural Brown & 4N Medium Natural Brown
- Getting The Perfect Blonde Tone At Home Using Wella Colortango
- Toning My Hair With Wella 12A Frosty Ash & 050 Cooling Violet
- How To Darken an Ombré With Wella 8A Demi Permanent Hair Dye
- Learn To Dye From Black Hair To Ginger/Red With L’Oreal HiColor Copper Without Bleach
- Bleaching Hair At Home With Clairol BW2! Easy To Follow Steps
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- Rose Gold Hair Colour Using Wella Color Charm Paints Light Pink
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye
Courtesy Zainab Ali