Direction of use: To use Macadamia Natural Oil Nourishing Leave-in Cream 300ml apply a small amount through towel-dried hair. Do not rinse, style as usual. Perfect for every day use on dry hair.
Macadamia Natural Oil Nourishing Leave-in Cream 300ml
Macadamia Natural Oil Nourishing Leave-in Cream 300ml is becoming very popular for its amazing effect on hair. Hair will be given a soft touch that feels healthy and cared for. Macadamia Nourishing Leave-In Cream is a leave-in conditioning texture cream infused with nourishing oils to detangle and tame the most unruly locks while adding silky softness, shine and UV protection, which in turn extends the life of colour treatments.
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Plae Blonde Toner On My Hair
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- Going From Blonde To Orange/Red Using Wella Color Paints
- Using Wella Demi 3N Dark Natural Brown & 4N Medium Natural Brown
- Getting The Perfect Blonde Tone At Home Using Wella Colortango
- Toning My Hair With Wella 12A Frosty Ash & 050 Cooling Violet
- How To Darken an Ombré With Wella 8A Demi Permanent Hair Dye
- Learn To Dye From Black Hair To Ginger/Red With L’Oreal HiColor Copper Without Bleach
- Bleaching Hair At Home With Clairol BW2! Easy To Follow Steps
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- Rose Gold Hair Colour Using Wella Color Charm Paints Light Pink
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye
Specification: Macadamia Natural Oil Nourishing Leave-in Cream 300ml
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.