Direction of use: To use Neal & Wolf Guard Heat Protection 150ml apply to wet or dry hair to protect from heat styling, including hair-drying, curling and straightening.
Neal & Wolf Guard Heat Protection 150ml
Neal & Wolf Guard Heat Protection 150ml contains silk protein complex which locks in moisture, protecting against heat up to 220°C (428°F). A film-forming polymer guards cuticles from moisture loss during styling, keeping them soft and smooth. Meadowfoam seed oil gives hair a glossy and vibrant finish. Guard Heat Protection Spray is suitable for all hair types.
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Plae Blonde Toner On My Hair
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- Going From Blonde To Orange/Red Using Wella Color Paints
- Using Wella Demi 3N Dark Natural Brown & 4N Medium Natural Brown
- Getting The Perfect Blonde Tone At Home Using Wella Colortango
- Toning My Hair With Wella 12A Frosty Ash & 050 Cooling Violet
- How To Darken an Ombré With Wella 8A Demi Permanent Hair Dye
- Learn To Dye From Black Hair To Ginger/Red With L’Oreal HiColor Copper Without Bleach
- Bleaching Hair At Home With Clairol BW2! Easy To Follow Steps
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- Rose Gold Hair Colour Using Wella Color Charm Paints Light Pink
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye
Specification: Neal & Wolf Guard Heat Protection 150ml
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.