OLAPLEX No.4 & No.5 Bond Maintenance Shampoo with Conditioner 250ml, 1L & 2L
OLAPLEX No.4 & No.5 Bond Maintenance Shampoo with Conditioner 250ml
Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo (250 ml) – A highly-nourishing and reparative shampoo.
N°4 Shampoo repairs and protects hair from everyday stresses — including damaged hair, split ends, and frizz — by re-linking broken bonds. Leaves hair easier to manage, shinier and healthier with each use. N°4 is colour-safe and proven to reduce breakage and strengthen all types of hair.
Olaplex No.5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner (250 ml) – A highly-moisturizing, reparative conditioner for all hair types
Leaves hair easier to manage, shinier and healthier with each use. Protects and repairs damaged hair, split ends, and frizz by re-linking broken bonds. It is color-safe and will strengthen and leave your hair stronger than ever.
All Olaplex Products
- Olaplex No.0 Bond Builder 155ml
- Olaplex No.1 Bond Multiplier 525ml and 100ml
- Olaplex No.2 Bond Perfector 525ml and 100ml
- Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector 100ml
- Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo 250ml
- Olaplex No.5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner 250ml
- Olaplex No.6 Bond Smoother 100ml
- Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil 30ml
- Olaplex No.8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask 100ml
Direction of use: – Apply a generous amount of Olaplex No.5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner from roots to ends on unwashed towel-dried hair. Comb through once and leave on for a minimum of 10 minutes or more. Rinse from hair, shampoo, and condition.
- Easiest & Healthiest Bleaching Using Quick Blue/Toning Dark Roots
- How To Get Gray Silver Hair Using Wella Powder Lightener & T14 + 050
- Beginner’s Guide To Bleaching Hair at Home Using BW2 !!
- How To Bleach Roots With L’Oreal Quick Blue !!
- How To Tone & Bleach Hair Using Wella Color Charm Powder Lightener
- Hair Tutorial On How To Get The Ash Blonde Look Using Wella T14 & 050
- Tutorial From Brassy To Ashy Using Igora Royal 8-11 & 9,5-1
- Using Igora Royal 12-11 Special Blonde Cendre Extra To Dye Hair
- How To Dye Hair Chocolate Brown Using Igora Royal 6-0 & 5-68 !!
- Toning Bleached Black Brassy Hair Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- How To Use RUSK Step By Step For Blondes !!
- Toning Yellow Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde !
- Bleaching/Toning Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde On Hair (Platinum Blonde)
- Review On How To Use Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil With Results
- Does Olaplex No.3 Work on Type 4 Hair?
- Why Olaplex No.3 Helps Reduce Breakage & Restore Hair’s Integrity
- Olaplex Review Using The Entire Olaplex System For 2 Months !
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.