Olaplex No.0 Bond Builder 155ml
A hair treatment that works to strengthen and protect the hair’s structure
Olaplex No.0 Bond Builder 155ml
Replenish the look of tired hair with the innovative and intensive bond builder. The lightweight formula glides through the hair effortlessly, absorbing fast to avoid any kind of heavy, greasy residue being left over.
Infused with the highest possible dose of Olaplex technology, the ingenious bond-builder treatment works as a primer for the No.3 Perfector, effectively and gently prepping your tresses to promote the look of stronger, healthier and bouncier locks.
- A hair treatment that works to strengthen and protect the hair’s structure
- Works to restore healthy appearance and texture by rebuilding hair bonds
- Suitable for all hair types, including weak and damaged
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- A sulphate, gluten and nut-free formula
All Olaplex Products
- Olaplex No.0 Bond Builder 155ml
- Olaplex No.1 Bond Multiplier 525ml and 100ml
- Olaplex No.2 Bond Perfector 525ml and 100ml
- Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector 100ml
- Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo 250ml
- Olaplex No.5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner 250ml
- Olaplex No.6 Bond Smoother 100ml
- Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil 30ml
- Olaplex No.8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask 100ml
Direction of use:
To use Olaplex No.0 Bond Builder 155ml, apply the product to clean dry hair. Comb the product through to ensure saturation. Wait 10 minutes, then apply OLAPLEX No.3 Hair Perfector directly on top of No.0. Comb again to saturate thoroughly, then let the treatment sit for another ten minutes. This treatment is a minimum of 20 minutes, though, just like the No.3 on its own, more significant results occur when keeping it on longer! Once completed, rinse, shampoo, and condition. We recommend the OLAPLEX No. 4 Shampoo and OLAPLEX No.5 Conditioner.
- Easiest & Healthiest Bleaching Using Quick Blue/Toning Dark Roots
- How To Get Gray Silver Hair Using Wella Powder Lightener & T14 + 050
- Beginner’s Guide To Bleaching Hair at Home Using BW2 !!
- How To Bleach Roots With L’Oreal Quick Blue !!
- How To Tone & Bleach Hair Using Wella Color Charm Powder Lightener
- How To Bleach Hair From Black To Blonde Using L’Oréal Quick Blue
- Hair Tutorial On How To Get The Ash Blonde Look Using Wella T14 & 050
- How To Go From Natural Black To Ash blonde Using Wella 6A & 8A !!
- How To Get Dark Ash Blonde Using Wella 6A & Quick Blue !
- How To Get Rid Of Brassy Orange Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Dye Hair With L’Oreal HiColor HiLights Ash Blonde!
- How To Do A Colour Grading With Igora Royal Naturals !!
- Tutorial From Brassy To Ashy Using Igora Royal 8-11 & 9,5-1
- Using Igora Royal 12-11 Special Blonde Cendre Extra To Dye Hair
- How To Dye Hair Chocolate Brown Using Igora Royal 6-0 & 5-68 !!
- How To Get Gun Metal Grey Using Igora Royal 6-12/0-11 And 0-22 !
- Toning Bleached Black Brassy Hair Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- How To Use RUSK Step By Step For Blondes !!
- Toning Yellow Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde !
- Bleaching/Toning Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde On Hair (Platinum Blonde)
- Review On How To Use Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil With Results
- Does Olaplex No.3 Work on Type 4 Hair?
- Why Olaplex No.3 Helps Reduce Breakage & Restore Hair’s Integrity
- Olaplex Review Using The Entire Olaplex System For 2 Months !
Specification: Olaplex No.0 Bond Builder 155ml
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.