Dying My Hair Grey With Wella 050 Cooling Violet !!
About 6 months ago I decided to let my natural grey roots grow.
I was tired of YEARS of bleaching, and damaging my hair just to cover up my natural silver strands.
The only downside to growing out my natural grey hair is, well….growing it out!!
haha It’s a very slowww process, and the ends of my hair that are still blonde make me feel unkempt to say the least.
To combat the blonde ends, I use Wella 050 Cooling Violet to tone down the yellow.
This does not last forever. It fades.
I do this every 4-6 weeks while I wait impatiently for my whole head to be naturally grey!
I had some requests to show you my process for dying the ends of my hair grey, so here it is! I hope you enjoy it! 🙂
Products Used In This Video:
- Wella Color Charm 050 Cooling Violet
- Reusable Black Large Latex Gloves
- Extra-Wide Tint Brush
- Wella 20 Volume Creme Developer
Other Wella Colours
- 4G/257 Dark Golden Brown
- 5G/435 Light Golden Brown
- 6G/555 Hazel Blonde
- 7G/725 Sunlight Blonde Brown
- 3A/148 Dark Ash Brown
- 4A/237 Medium Ash Brown
- 5A/246 Light Ash Brown
- 5AA/336 Light Brown Intense Ash
OTHER RELATED ARTICLES
- WELLA O50 COOLING VIOLET USED AS A TONER – GET GREY HAIR
- WELLA T28 DEMO – WATCH ME TONE MY BLONDE HAIR
- DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WELLA T14 AND T18
- HOW TO USE WELLA TONER T18, T14, T10, AND T28
Not sure the right hair colour or toner to apply? Talk to our hair colour specialist on 020 3916 5351, contact us or use the instant chat to message us and we will get back to you.
Video courtesy by Calm & Disorderly