How To Get Hair Platinum Blonde Using Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde. She made the crazy decision to bleach her own hair at home, and it actually turned out really good! Please note that she ism not a professional. She did months worth of research before she did this! If you guys enjoyed the video never miss any amazing content that we post.
Products mentioned in the video
- Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- Wella 20 volume Developer
- Wella Powder Lightener (16oz)
- Wella Powder Lightener (1oz)
About Wella Color Charm Permanent Liquid Hair Colour
Take control after lightening and bid brassy goodbye. Achieve just the right shade to suit your look. Wella Color Charm Toners come in liquid form for quick and easy bottle applications. A complete range that includes 8 toners in 3 families: Ash, Beige and Silver. Liquid toners to be used with Color Charm 20 Volume Cream Developer.
Use permanent liquid toners for:
- Correcting or neutralizing unwanted warmth on both naturally blonde or pre-lightened hair
- Creating delicate shades of blonde – like platinum and beige
- The finishing step to enhance or neutralize warm or cool tones for the perfect shade of blonde
Other Wella Toners
- Wella T10 Pale Blonde
- Wella T11 Lightest Beige blonde
- Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- Wella T15 Pale Beige Blonde
- Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- Wella T27 Medium Beige Blonde
- Wella T28 Natural Blonde
- Wella T35 Beige Blonde
- Wella 050 Cooling Violet
- Easiest & Healthiest Bleaching Using Quick Blue/Toning Dark Roots
- How To Get Gray Silver Hair Using Wella Powder Lightener & T14 + 050
- Beginner’s Guide To Bleaching Hair at Home Using BW2 !!
- How To Bleach Roots With L’Oreal Quick Blue !!
- How To Tone & Bleach Hair Using Wella Color Charm Powder Lightener
- How To Bleach Hair From Black To Blonde Using L’Oréal Quick Blue
- Hair Tutorial On How To Get The Ash Blonde Look Using Wella T14 & 050
- How To Go From Natural Black To Ash blonde Using Wella 6A & 8A !!
- How To Get Dark Ash Blonde Using Wella 6A & Quick Blue !
- How To Get Rid Of Brassy Orange Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Dye Hair With L’Oreal HiColor HiLights Ash Blonde!
- How To Do A Colour Grading With Igora Royal Naturals !!
- Tutorial From Brassy To Ashy Using Igora Royal 8-11 & 9,5-1
- Using Igora Royal 12-11 Special Blonde Cendre Extra To Dye Hair
- How To Dye Hair Chocolate Brown Using Igora Royal 6-0 & 5-68 !!
- How To Get Gun Metal Grey Using Igora Royal 6-12/0-11 And 0-22 !
- Toning Bleached Black Brassy Hair Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- How To Use RUSK Step By Step For Blondes !!
- Toning Yellow Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde !
- Bleaching/Toning Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde On Hair (Platinum Blonde)
- Review On How To Use Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil With Results
- Does Olaplex No.3 Work on Type 4 Hair?
- Why Olaplex No.3 Helps Reduce Breakage & Restore Hair’s Integrity
- Olaplex Review Using The Entire Olaplex System For 2 Months !
Courtesy Lindsey Swain