How To Apply The Olaplex No.0 Bond Builder & No.3 Hair Perfector. We always get so many questions on how to actually get the benefits from olaplex and how to properly apply both the olaplex no.0 and the no.3. This video will show you exactly how to do it plus our secret little tip to get optimal results!
Products mentioned in the video
Olaplex is formulated to protect hair from chemical damage. … Because of its function, it’s considered a bonder, which means it reforms the disulfide bonds that make up the hair, according to colorist Tina Outen. “These bonds are often damaged, fragmented, or shattered when over-bleaching the hair”.
What Makes It Special?
- Protect your hair from any colour damage.
- Make your hair stronger by repairing the bonds from inside.
- Gives your hair extra shine and smoothness from within.
- Repair split ends and reduce the frizziness in your hair.
- Reverses any damage caused by heat and sun exposure.
Other Olaplex Products
- Olaplex No.0 Bond Builder (155ml)
- Olaplex No.1 Bond Multiplier (525ml)
- Olaplex No.2 Bond Perfector (525ml)
- Olaplex, No.3 Hair Perfector, (100 ml)
- Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo (250ml)
- Olaplex No.5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner (250ml)
- Olaplex No. 6 Bond Smoother (100ml)
- Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil (30ml)
- Olaplex No.8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask (100ml)
- Olaplex Hair Repair Trial Kit
- Olaplex Traveling Stylist Kit
- Olaplex Single Use Professional Kit No.1 4ml & No.2 (15ml)
- Olaplex Salon Intro Kit (525 ml)
- Olaplex Holiday Hair Treatment Set
Other Related Articles
- How To Tone Hair Natural Blonde Using Wella T28
- How To Tone Hair Grey Using Wella 050 Cooling Violet
- How To Bleach Roots & Tone using T10 Pale Blonde At Home
- Toning My Hair With Wella 12A Frosty Ash & 050 Cooling Violet
- Getting The Perfect Blonde Tone At Home Using Wella Colortango
- Using Wella Demi 3N Dark Natural Brown & 4N Medium Natural Brown
- Going From Blonde To Orange/Red Hair Using Wella Color PAINTS
- How To Use Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde & T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Use Wella 3A Dark Ash Brown & 4N Medium Ash Brown
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde To Tone On My Hair
- Which Wella Liquid Hair Toner To Use On Brassy Orange Hair
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Using Wella 4A To Tone My Hair At Home & Color Melt My Roots
- How To Get Rid Of Brassy Orange Hair With Wella 7AA Medium Blonde Intense Ash
- How To Tone Blonde Hair At Home Using ColorTango CT 18 Lavender Ice
- Using Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde & 050 Cooling Violet
- How To Tone Blonde Hair At Home Using Wella T28 Natural Blonde
- Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde To Tone Hair !
Courtesy Zennkai Salon OFFICIAL CHANNEL