Six Stunning Colour Looks For Their Latest Collection Using Rusk.
Products mentioned in the video
About Rusk Deepshine
Rusk Deepshine Colour includes vibrant and intense shades for longer-lasting results and maximum grey coverage. The unique formula conditions as it colours ensuring consistent, reliable and predictable results. Rusk Deepshine is a pure-pigment conditioning cream hair colour that gives luminous, translucent and natural looking results with radiant shine.
Rusk connects fashion and hairdressing, showcasing new hair trends and inspiring creativity. Using advanced technology for improved condition and intense shine Rusk colours have been designed to give deep colour penetration, superb coverage and long lasting results. From beautiful classic shades to the latest colourful fashion looks, with Rusk the possibilities are endless.
What Makes It Special?
- Advanced Marine Therapy evens out porosity and seals the cuticle to improve the overall strength and integrity of the hair.
- This permanent haircolor provides incredible color clarity, yielding consistently silky, shiny results.
- Mix with Deepshine Shine Enhancing Cream Developers for optimum color results.
Other Rusk Deepshine
- 4.11AA Intense Medium Ash Brown
- 5.4C Copper
- 5.6R Red
- 6.000NC Dark Blonde
- 6.6R Brilliant Red
- 6.62RV Brilliant Red Violet
- 7.0 NC Medium Blonde
- 7.11AA Intense Medium Ash Blonde
- 7.66RR Intense Red Blonde
- 8.11AA Light Ash Blonde
- 9.11AA Very Light Ash Blonde
- 10.0 NC Ultra Light Blonde
- 10.11AA Intense Platinum Ash Blonde
- 10.13 Ultra Light Beige Blonde
- RUSK Cream Lightner (4.58oz)
- How To Tone Hair Natural Blonde Using Wella T28
- How To Tone Hair Grey Using Wella 050 Cooling Violet
- How To Bleach Roots & Tone using T10 Pale Blonde At Home
- Toning My Hair With Wella 12A Frosty Ash & 050 Cooling Violet
- Getting The Perfect Blonde Tone At Home Using Wella Colortango
- Using Wella Demi 3N Dark Natural Brown & 4N Medium Natural Brown
- Going From Blonde To Orange/Red Hair Using Wella Color PAINTS
- How To Use Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde & T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Use Wella 3A Dark Ash Brown & 4N Medium Ash Brown
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde To Tone On My Hair
- Which Wella Liquid Hair Toner To Use On Brassy Orange Hair
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Using Wella 4A To Tone My Hair At Home & Color Melt My Roots
- How To Get Rid Of Brassy Orange Hair With Wella 7AA Medium Blonde Intense Ash
- How To Tone Blonde Hair At Home Using ColorTango CT 18 Lavender Ice
- Using Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde & 050 Cooling Violet
- How To Tone Blonde Hair At Home Using Wella T28 Natural Blonde
- Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde To Tone Hair !
Courtesy RUSK UK