Olaplex For Curly Hair
All curly hair has ever wanted is to be healthier. It might be notoriously fussy and susceptible to damage, and while you may have spent more of your life being frustrated by it than loving it, it finally found peace in its bestie, OLAPLEX. Who knew the holy grail of curly hair products would be one that rebuilds the internal structure of hair? Since inception, OLAPLEX has become the secret weapon of curly haired people, and the reason is simple. Turns out what curly hair needs to thrive is some tender love and hair, patience, and OLAPLEX.
Curly hair’s fragile nature isn’t the bottom line of why it’s more susceptible to damage. The truth is, many with curly hair strive to assimilate into beauty standards that favor straight hair. As a result, many people with curly hair have spent years fighting their texture using thermal heat styling tools or chemical relaxers.
Why is curly hair so fragile?
Not a loaded question, promise. Curly hair is notorious for being innately dry. This adds onto it’s already fragile nature. Curly hair has a weaker cuticle that is prone to tangling, because of its twists and ribboning. Pair that with dry hair, and you have knots that lead to more damage. While those treatments may have changed their hair texture at the time, what they’re left with is even weaker hair that has now undergone thermal and or chemical stressors. It’s a sure path to damage, which is why people that fight their texture often have compromised fried hair. Before OLAPLEX, the solution to damage was getting a big chop and waiting for the rest to grow out.
Back in 2014, OLAPLEX was the first opportunity curly hair had to strengthen and heal. Now, with an entire line of patented OLAPLEX infused technology plus our original Nº.3 treatment, curly hair keeps getting better and better! With each treatment using OLAPLEX Nº.3 at home, curly hair (and all hair types, of course) gets as close to its virgin-like state as possible. This means, especially for curly hair in recovery from thermal styling and chemical treatments, that curls can be rebuilt and brought back to life. Now, OLAPLEX is no magic wand. In severely compromised damage cases, a trim is vital, and at that point anyone should want to get a trim to give the hair extra oomph. In any case, with patience, and a lot of OLAPLEX, curls have a chance to thrive!
OLAPLEX being a curls best friend isn’t just for damaged curls, it’s maintaining the health and appearance of healthy curls too! Curls especially love Nº.6 Bond Smoother for frizz-free styling and moisture, along with OLAPLEX Nº.7 for shine and extra bond building! Consistency is key with healthy hair and curls, so determining a routine that works for you and your lifestyle will further help the momentum your texture has as healthy, bouncy, curls!
All Olaplex Products
- Olaplex No.0 Bond Builder 155ml
- Olaplex No.1 Bond Multiplier 525ml and 100ml
- Olaplex No.2 Bond Perfector 525ml and 100ml
- Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo 250ml
- Olaplex No.5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner 250ml
- Olaplex No.8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask 100ml
- Easiest & Healthiest Bleaching Using Quick Blue/Toning Dark Roots
- How To Get Gray Silver Hair Using Wella Powder Lightener & T14 + 050
- Beginner’s Guide To Bleaching Hair at Home Using BW2 !!
- How To Bleach Roots With L’Oreal Quick Blue !!
- How To Tone & Bleach Hair Using Wella Color Charm Powder Lightener
- Hair Tutorial On How To Get The Ash Blonde Look Using Wella T14 & 050
- Tutorial From Brassy To Ashy Using Igora Royal 8-11 & 9,5-1
- Using Igora Royal 12-11 Special Blonde Cendre Extra To Dye Hair
- How To Dye Hair Chocolate Brown Using Igora Royal 6-0 & 5-68 !!
- Toning Bleached Black Brassy Hair Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- How To Use RUSK Step By Step For Blondes !!
- Toning Yellow Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde !
- Bleaching/Toning Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde On Hair (Platinum Blonde)
- Review On How To Use Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil With Results
- Does Olaplex No.3 Work on Type 4 Hair?
- Why Olaplex No.3 Helps Reduce Breakage & Restore Hair’s Integrity
- Olaplex Review Using The Entire Olaplex System For 2 Months !
Olaplex For Curly Hair