Directions of use:
- After showering, scoop out a small amount of our creamy British Rose Instant
Glow Body Butter.
- Gently massage it all over your body, giving your elbows, knees and any other
dry bits some extra TLC.
- Let it absorb as you take in that sweet summer scent. Once it’s vanished into
your skin after a few blissful minutes you’re ready to get dressed and go.
Layer with more of our British Rose range for a scent that lasts all day.
British Rose Instant Glow Body Butter 50ml
Love and nourish that body like never before with our best ever British Rose Body Butter.
Now made with 96% ingredients of natural origin, including English rose extract, handcrafted Community Fair Trade shea butter from Ghana and Community Fair Trade sesame seed oil from Nicaragua, our body moisturiser leaves your skin feeling softer, smoother and nourished with 96hr moisture. It even gives you a natural-looking glow.
We’ve also improved the scent, so you can smell like a blooming bouquet of roses.
This super creamy, petal-scented Body Butter now comes in recyclable packaging* made with an aluminium lid and 100% recycled plastic tub, including Community Fair Trade recycled plastic from India. This means you can love your planet every time you love that beautiful body.
Slather on our non-sticky, non-greasy moisturiser sparingly or generously. Seriously. Loving yourself never felt this good.
BRITISH ROSE INSTANT GLOW BODY BUTTER
Aqua/Water (Solvent), Glycerin (Humectant), Glycine Soja Oil/Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil (Emollient), Cetearyl Alcohol (Emulsifying Agent), Ethylhexyl Palmitate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Myristyl Myristate (Emollient), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Skin Conditioning Agent – Emollient), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (Emollient), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifying Agent), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil (Emollient), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance Ingredient), Panthenol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Mica (Opacifying Agent), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Dimethicone (Skin Conditioning Agent), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Carbomer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Rose Extract (Skin Conditioning Agent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide (Colorant), CI 17200/Red 33 (Colorant).
- Easiest & Healthiest Bleaching Using Quick Blue/Toning Dark Roots
- How To Get Gray Silver Hair Using Wella Powder Lightener & T14 + 050
- Beginner’s Guide To Bleaching Hair at Home Using BW2 !!
- How To Bleach Roots With L’Oreal Quick Blue !!
- How To Tone & Bleach Hair Using Wella Color Charm Powder Lightener
- How To Bleach Hair From Black To Blonde Using L’Oréal Quick Blue
- Hair Tutorial On How To Get The Ash Blonde Look Using Wella T14 & 050
- How To Go From Natural Black To Ash blonde Using Wella 6A & 8A !!
- How To Get Dark Ash Blonde Using Wella 6A & Quick Blue !
- How To Get Rid Of Brassy Orange Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Dye Hair With L’Oreal HiColor HiLights Ash Blonde!
- How To Do A Colour Grading With Igora Royal Naturals !!
- Tutorial From Brassy To Ashy Using Igora Royal 8-11 & 9,5-1
- Using Igora Royal 12-11 Special Blonde Cendre Extra To Dye Hair
- How To Dye Hair Chocolate Brown Using Igora Royal 6-0 & 5-68 !!
- How To Get Gun Metal Grey Using Igora Royal 6-12/0-11 And 0-22 !
- Toning Bleached Black Brassy Hair Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- How To Use RUSK Step By Step For Blondes !!
- Toning Yellow Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde !
- Bleaching/Toning Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde On Hair (Platinum Blonde)
- Review On How To Use Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil With Results
- Does Olaplex No.3 Work on Type 4 Hair?
- Why Olaplex No.3 Helps Reduce Breakage & Restore Hair’s Integrity
- Olaplex Review Using The Entire Olaplex System For 2 Months !
Specification: The Body Shop British Rose Instant Glow Body Butter 50ml – WORTH £6
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.