Neal & Wolf BLONDE Lighten & Brighten Purple Shampoo & Conditioner 950ml Set
Neal & Wolf BLONDE Lighten & Brighten Purple Shampoo & Conditioner 950ml
has been specially designed to protect and enhance blonde or lightened hair. Our unique blend of Wheat Proteins and Glycerin offers long-lasting colour protection while safely neutralising brassy tones, to ensure luxuriously healthy looking and brighter hair.
- Sulfate Free
- Paraben Free
- DEA Free
- TEA Free
- Cruelty Free
- Suitable for vegans
Direction Of Use:
To use Neal & Wolf BLONDE Lighten & Brighten Purple Shampoo & Conditioner, Wash hair in hot water to open the cuticles. Lather up a generous amount of BLONDE Purple Brightening Shampoo in hands then massage from root to tip. Rinse and repeat if necessary. Allow to sit for 1 – 2 minutes for optimum results. After cleansing apply a generous amount of BLONDE Purple Brightening Conditioner and massage through thoroughly from roots to tips. Leave for one to two minutes then rinse thoroughly.
- Easiest & Healthiest Bleaching Using Quick Blue/Toning Dark Roots
- How To Get Grey Silver Hair Using Wella Powder Lightener & T14 + 050
- Beginner’s Guide To Bleaching Hair at Home Using BW2 !!
- How To Bleach Roots With L’Oreal Quick Blue !!
- How To Tone & Bleach Hair Using Wella Color Charm Powder Lightener
- How To Bleach Hair From Black To Blonde Using L’Oréal Quick Blue
- Hair Tutorial On How To Get The Ash Blonde Look Using Wella T14 & 050
- How To Go From Natural Black To Ash blonde Using Wella 6A & 8A !!
- How To Get Dark Ash Blonde Using Wella 6A & Quick Blue !
- How To Get Rid Of Brassy Orange Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Dye Hair With L’Oreal HiColor HiLights Ash Blonde!
- How To Do A Colour Grading With Igora Royal Naturals !!
- Tutorial From Brassy To Ashy Using Igora Royal 8-11 & 9,5-1
- Using Igora Royal 12-11 Special Blonde Cendre Extra To Dye Hair
- How To Dye Hair Chocolate Brown Using Igora Royal 6-0 & 5-68 !!
- How To Get Gun Metal Grey Using Igora Royal 6-12/0-11 And 0-22 !
- Toning Bleached Black Brassy Hair Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- How To Use RUSK Step By Step For Blondes !!
- Toning Yellow Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde !
- Bleaching/Toning Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde On Hair (Platinum Blonde)
- Review On How To Use Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil With Results
- Does Olaplex No.3 Work on Type 4 Hair?
- Why Olaplex No.3 Helps Reduce Breakage & Restore Hair’s Integrity
- Olaplex Review Using The Entire Olaplex System For 2 Months !
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.