Direction of use: To use Schwarzkopf BLONDME Toning Apricot 60ml you would need to Mix Toner 1:1 with developer for clear pastel tone effects or dilute the pastel toner with a treatment for a more subtle delicate effec. Use Premium Developer 2% / 7 Vol. on pre-lightened hair or 6% / 20 Vol. on natural blonde hair.
Schwarzkopf BlondMe Toning Apricot 60ml
Schwarzkopf BlondMe Toning Apricot 60ml can be intermixed for endless creativity. They can be used on pre-lightened and natural bases of 9 or lighter, for blonde tone enhancement or neutralisation of unwanted warm tones. The low ammonia content allows for use immediately after lightening of highlights.
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Plae Blonde Toner On My Hair
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- WELLA Toner On Bleached Hair With Wella T35 Beige Blonde
- Bleaching My Hair From Brown to Blonde With Wella T11 Lightest Beige Blonde
- How To Tone My Brassy Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Tone Brassy Hair With Wella T14 And 050
- How To Darken an Ombré With Wella 8A Demi Permanent Hair Dye
- Learn To Dye From Black Hair To Ginger/Red With L’Oreal HiColor Copper Without Bleach
- Bleaching Hair At Home With Clairol BW2! Easy To Follow Steps
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- Rose Gold Hair Colour Using Wella Color Charm Paints Light Pink
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.