Wella Color Charm 050 Cooling Violet Permanent Liquid Hair Toner
About Wella Color Charm 050 Cooling Violet Permanent Liquid Hair Toner
Take control after lightening and bid brassy goodbye. Achieve just the right shade to suit your look. Wella Color Charm Toners come in liquid form for quick and easy bottle applications. A complete range that includes 8 toners in 3 families: Ash, Beige and Silver. Liquid toners to be used with Color Charm 20 Volume Cream Developer.
Use permanent Wella toners for:
- Extra mild toner.
- Gentle to the hair.
- Tones pre-lightened hair evenly.
- Slightly lifts while toning at the same time.
- Works on naturally blonde or pre-bleached hair.
- Ideal for creating pure double process blonde hair colour results.
- Extra mild formulation gently and evenly removes brass tones to achieve a perfect blonde every time.
- Correcting or neutralizing unwanted warmth on both naturally blonde or pre-lightened hair.
- Creating delicate shades of blonde – like platinum and beige.
- The finishing step to enhance or neutralize warm or cool tones for the perfect shade of blonde.
- Complete range includes 8 toners in 3 families: ash, beige and silver.
Directions for use: To use Wella Color Charm 050 Cooling Violet Permanent Liquid Hair Toner Pre lighten the hair to the required level before applying Color Charm Permanent Liquid Hair Toner. Mix 1 part Wella Color Charm toning color with 2 parts 20 volume Wella Color Charm developer. Apply to towel dried hair and develop for up to 30 minutes.
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde Toner On My Hair
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- Going From Blonde To Orange/Red Using Wella Color Paints
- Using Wella Demi 3N Dark Natural Brown & 4N Medium Natural Brown
- Getting The Perfect Blonde Tone At Home Using Wella Colortango
- Toning My Hair With Wella 12A Frosty Ash & 050 Cooling Violet
- How To Darken an Ombré With Wella 8A Demi Permanent Hair Dye
- Learn To Dye From Black Hair To Ginger/Red With L’Oreal HiColor Copper Without Bleach
- Bleaching Hair At Home With Clairol BW2! Easy To Follow Steps
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- Rose Gold Hair Colour Using Wella Color Charm Paints Light Pink
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye
Specification: Wella Color Charm 050 Cooling Violet Permanent Liquid Hair Toner
5 reviews for Wella Color Charm 050 Cooling Violet Permanent Liquid Hair Toner
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cassandra Pill (verified owner) –
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Good product, instructions could be better.
Noelia (verified owner) –
I like to add a little bit of this to my t14 to remove any orange left in the hair
Diane (verified owner) –
Recently, during the UK Covid-19 lockdown, I bleached my hair from medium/dark brown to blonde. The result was an unsightly brassy colour – my hair looked awful.
Thankfully, after a bit of online research, I was able to find the products I needed to fix my hair from Colourwarehouse (Wella T14, 050, and 20 developer). These products can be difficult to find in the UK.
The T14 and 050 products were delivered promptly. However, my parcel was missing the developer (perhaps, understandable, as I imagine that recently Colourwarehouse are receiving a lot of online orders).
I emailed the company and received the developer in a couple of days. Thankfully, my hair now looks great!
Siobhan (verified owner) –
Quick delivery as stated! Got my items as promised.