Wella T18 And T14 Permanent Hair Toners
Wella T18 and T14 Permanent Hair Toners
Wella T18 and T18 permanent hair toners has liquidfuse technology which saturates, penetrates and fuses with the hair to deliver vibrant color that is exceptionally fade resistant. The extra mild formulation is ideal for creating delicate shades of blonde like platinum and beige and neutralizing unwanted warmth after lightening. Great for toning pure double processed blondes. Wella toner is time tested to ensure consistent and predictable results.
Benefits of Wella T18 and T14;
- Hair dye for brassy hair
- Evenly pre-lightens hair.
- Ideal for creating pure double process blonde hair colour results.
- Wella toner extra mild formulation gently and evenly removes brass tones to achieve a perfect blonde every time.
Directions for use:
To use this hair dye for brassy hair Wella T18 and T14 hair toners pre-lighten the hair to the required level before applying the toner. Mix 1 part Wella toner with 2 parts 20 volume Wella developer 20 volume. Apply to towel-dried hair and develop for up to 30 minutes.
- Using Wella T14 & Wella T27 To Tone Hair At Home
- How To Bleach & Tone Hair At Home With Wella T18 And L’Oreal Quick Blue
- Bleaching And Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde Toner On My Hair
- Mixing Wella Toner T11 Lightest Beige Blonde & T28 Natural Blonde On Hair
- Going From Blonde To Orange/Red Using Wella Color Paints
- Using Wella Demi 3N Dark Natural Brown & 4N Medium Natural Brown
- Getting The Perfect Blonde Tone At Home Using Wella Colortango
- Toning My Hair With Wella 12A Frosty Ash & 050 Cooling Violet
- How To Darken an Ombré With Wella 8A Demi Permanent Hair Dye
- Learn To Dye From Black Hair To Ginger/Red With L’Oreal HiColor Copper Without Bleach
- Bleaching Hair At Home With Clairol BW2! Easy To Follow Steps
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- Rose Gold Hair Colour Using Wella Color Charm Paints Light Pink
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye
3 reviews for Wella T18 And T14 Permanent Hair Toners
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.