HOW TO – Root Shadow with IGORA VIBRANCE
Hey lovelies, I wanted to blend my roots better and to try Igora Vibrance for this purpose.
Unfortunately, colour was a bit to dark for me, so I had to fix that ( video is coming soon).
I did like how my roots blended but I prefer lighter colours on my hair.
The shine with Igora Vibrance by Schwarzkopf was unbelievable.
I will be definitely trying lighter shade and using it on my clients for more natural blend.
Wella Hair Colours and Toners
- Wella Hair Toners
- Wella Beige Hair Toners
- Wella Ash Hair Toners
- Well Silver/Grey Hair Toners
- Wella Ash Hair Colours
- Wella Double Ash Hair Colours
- Wella Natural Hair Colours
- Wella Color Charm Developers
OTHER RELATED ARTICLES
- WELLA O50 COOLING VIOLET USED AS A TONER – GET GREY HAIR
- WELLA T28 DEMO – WATCH ME TONE MY BLONDE HAIR
- DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WELLA T14 AND T18
- HOW TO USE WELLA TONER T18, T14, T10, AND T28
Not sure the right hair colour or toner to apply? Talk to our hair colour specialist on 020 3916 5351, contact us or use the instant chat to message us and we will get back to you.
Video courtesy by Viksi