Toning brassy hair with Wella T18 & T11 at home is must learn for every blonde. I Hope you enjoyed this before and after DIY at home balayage highlights and hair toning video.
Just to disclaim, I am not a professional hair dresser but I have found that these tips and tricks are an easy way to toned no brassy hair. Just a little bleach and some Wella toner purchased at Sally’s beauty supply will do the trick!
Silver Toned hair, Ash Blonde Hair, Cool Blonde Hair, Sandy Blonde Hair or Platinum at home!
With a little knowledge and these Hair / Life Hacks you can achieve easy blonde highlights and no more brassiness orange or yellow tones. Plus no damage !! xo
About Wella Color Charm Permanent Liquid Haircolour
Take control after lightening and bid brassy goodbye. Achieve just the right shade to suit your look. Wella colorcharm Toners come in liquid form for quick and easy bottle applications. A complete range that includes 8 toners in 3 families: Ash, Beige and Silver. Liquid toners to be used with colorcharm 20 Volume Cream Developer.
Use permanent liquid toners for:
- Correcting or neutralizing unwanted warmth on both naturally blonde or pre-lightened hair
- Creating delicate shades of blonde – like platinum and beige
- The finishing step to enhance or neutralize warm or cool tones for the perfect shade of blonde
Products mentioned in the video
Other Wella Toners
- Wella T10 Pale Blonde
- Wella T11 Lightest Beige Blonde
- Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- Wella T15 Pale Beige Blonde
- Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- Wella T27 Medium Beige Blonde
- Wella T28 Natural Blonde
- Wella T35 Beige Blonde
- Wella O50 Cooling Violet
- Wella BP Blonding Plus
Other Related Articles
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
Courtesy Nicolina Borelli