How To Blow Dry Your Hair With Wella SP Style Resolute Lift. Join Greg and I from the Josh Wood atelier as we show you how I get my perfect blow dry hair… I adore Greg’s technique- He always manages to get my naturally frizzy hair into sleek, shiny beautifully defined waves.
As I have a natural frizz and rather delicate hair especially towards the front of my head. Josh starts by applying a little of the Oribe Split End Seal (£44) on the finest hairs towards my hair line. He then douses the roots of my hair with the Wella SP Style Resolute Lift (£16.50) to achieve maximum lift and volume.
I wash my hair with the Josh Wood Renewing Shampoo Brunette Hair Prone To Frizz (£10), and also occasionally use the Josh Wood Everything Mask (£15) before coming to see Greg. He then makes sure that my hair is 80% dry and 20% wet after applying the products before he starts to dry my hair. This is essential to maintain healthy hair.
Using a large comb he lifts the hair in the opposite direction to the way we want the hair to fall. This creates initial volume. In order to create the same effect at home, dry your hair upside down.
To then create the wave, Greg wraps the hair around the brush in a spiral, leaving the ends out to dry straight. This method allows the hairdryer to smooth the hair and create a lovely wave.
Wella SP products mentioned in the video
Other Wella SP products
- Wella SP Styling Polished Waves 200 ml
- Wella SP Resolute lift Styling Lotion 250ml
- Wella SP Color Hair Mask 30ml
Other Related Articles
- How To Darken an Ombré With Wella 8A Demi Permanent Hair Dye
- Learn To Dye From Black Hair To Ginger/Red With L’Oreal HiColor Copper Without Bleach
- Bleaching Hair At Home With Clairol BW2! Easy To Follow Steps
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- Rose Gold Hair Colour Using Wella Color Charm Paints Light Pink
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye
Courtesy T R I N N Y
- Kay Direct Pastel Coral Semi-Permanent Hair Colour 100ml From:
- L'Oreal Excellence HiColor Violets For Dark Hair Only H19 True Violet From: $17,95
- Olaplex - Complete Blonde Hair Repair Set
- Wella Color Charm 5BC Fudge Pop Permanent Gel Hair Colour From: $17,95
- Wella Color Tango 2P Jet Black Permanent Haircolor From: $15,95