Wella Color Tango Toner CT 18 | How To Tone Blonde Hair At Home. Easiest way to tone your blonde hair at home and get rid of the brassy orange colour.
Products mentioned in the video
Other Wella Color Tango Toners
About Wella Color Tango Permanent Toners
Wella Color Tango Toners™ are the final step for pre-lightened hair to achieve your desired warm or cool look. Adds shine and leaves hair smooth thanks to our Even Tone Technology™
- Create cool or warm shades.
- Neutralizing unwanted warmth after lightening.
- Toning double – processed blondes.
Use permanent toners for:
- Even Tone Technology™ lifts and tones in one easy step for even results.
- Achieve smooth, shiny, blended results.
Direction of use;
- 1:1 mixing ratio: Mix 1 part Wella Color Tango Toners™ with 1 part Wella Color Tango Developer. For quick toning, use 6 volume developer and process for 10 minutes. For more intense toning with a slight lift, use 20 volume developer and process for up to 20 minutes.
- Apply to hair using bowl and brush, or bottle. Rinse, shampoo & condition. Can be applied to damp or dry hair.
Other Related Articles
- How To Darken an Ombré With Wella 8A Demi Permanent Hair Dye
- Learn To Dye From Black Hair To Ginger/Red With L’Oreal HiColor Copper Without Bleach
- Bleaching Hair At Home With Clairol BW2! Easy To Follow Steps
- Dying Hair Using Wella Color Charm With Wella Color charm 12A & T18
- Rose Gold Hair Colour Using Wella Color Charm Paints Light Pink
- How to Tone Hair – Brassy to Ash Blonde With Wella Toner T18 & T11
- How To Get White Blonde Hair With Wella T18 Toner
- DIY – At Home Colour With Wella Color Charm 7N Medium Blonde
- Toning Brassy Highlights with Wella 7A Demi-Permanent Colour
- Tone Hair At Home With Wella 10NA Lightest Ash Blonde
- How to Apply Wella 8N Light Blonde Dye