How To Get Rid of Gray Clairol Beautiful Collection 4A Chai Brown. Get Rid of Gray with advanced gray solution by Clairol Professional Beautiful Browns Collection. It’s not damaging and covers gray well!! We hope that you enjoy the video!!
Products mentioned in the video
About Clairol Beautiful Collection (Gray)
Clairol Professional Beautiful Collection Advanced Gray Solution Semi-Permanent hair color has no ammonia, no peroxide and is gentle enough to be used right after relaxing. With Advanced O2 Technology, this hair color provides intense gray coverage and works as a refresher for permanent hair color by adding luster to dull-looking hair. Advanced O2 Technology uses oxygen in the air to develop the color vs. heat or hydrogen peroxide. The end result is shiny, moisturized color with gray coverage that lasts up to 12 shampoos.
What makes it special?
- Enhances natural color and refreshes color-treated hair.
- Intense gray coverage for up to 50% gray hair.
- Better hair results vs. relaxing alone.
- Lasts for up to 12 shampoos.
- Relax and color same day.
Other Clairol Beautiful Collection (Gray) Color
- 1A Midnight Black
- 2A Rich Dark Brown
- 2N Espesso Bean
- 2RV Burgundy Brown
- 3W Rich Walnut
- 4A Chai Brown
- 4R Manhogany Red Brown
- 6N Toated Hazenut
- 6G Light Golden Chestnut
- Easiest & Healthiest Bleaching Using Quick Blue/Toning Dark Roots
- How To Get Gray Silver Hair Using Wella Powder Lightener & T14 + 050
- Beginner’s Guide To Bleaching Hair at Home Using BW2 !!
- How To Bleach Roots With L’Oreal Quick Blue !!
- How To Tone & Bleach Hair Using Wella Color Charm Powder Lightener
- How To Bleach Hair From Black To Blonde Using L’Oréal Quick Blue
- Hair Tutorial On How To Get The Ash Blonde Look Using Wella T14 & 050
- How To Go From Natural Black To Ash blonde Using Wella 6A & 8A !!
- How To Get Dark Ash Blonde Using Wella 6A & Quick Blue !
- How To Get Rid Of Brassy Orange Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde
- How To Dye Hair With L’Oreal HiColor HiLights Ash Blonde!
- How To Do A Colour Grading With Igora Royal Naturals !!
- Tutorial From Brassy To Ashy Using Igora Royal 8-11 & 9,5-1
- Using Igora Royal 12-11 Special Blonde Cendre Extra To Dye Hair
- How To Dye Hair Chocolate Brown Using Igora Royal 6-0 & 5-68 !!
- How To Get Gun Metal Grey Using Igora Royal 6-12/0-11 And 0-22 !
- Toning Bleached Black Brassy Hair Using Wella T18 Lightest Ash Blonde
- How To Use RUSK Step By Step For Blondes !!
- Toning Yellow Hair With Wella T14 Pale Ash Blonde !
- Bleaching/Toning Using Wella T10 Pale Blonde On Hair (Platinum Blonde)
- Review On How To Use Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil With Results
- Does Olaplex No.3 Work on Type 4 Hair?
- Why Olaplex No.3 Helps Reduce Breakage & Restore Hair’s Integrity
- Olaplex Review Using The Entire Olaplex System For 2 Months !
Courtesy Designs By Steffanie